Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29 35 36 37 38 39

Thread: Tay's In & Out 2009

Tiles Of The Simpsons Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,237 Times

Yep, that is a very nice little sample mate!

lol, love the pic of the Ladybird looking after your plants.
    The missus and I scoured every bit of countryside this summer looking for a couple of Ladybirds to help keep the indoor summer bugs under control. We never spotted one!?
    They must be scarce is our part of the country!

Thanks

She's looking great there Tay, I'm sure she'll still be there in a couple of weeks mate (got me fingers crossed for ya).

How well has she developed bud-wise, and did she have much of a smell?

That defo looks a nice wee sample you got there mate, and one which I think you'll enjoy.

It's no good I'm gonna have to get mine on the go, I think.

3000 years ago, the Scythians, who lived north of the Black Sea, produced intoxicating vapours by throwing Cannabis onto hot stones.

Marching On Together! #ALAW...

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,596 Times

cheers for the comments folks

Grub: the mrs suggested we go lady bird hunter but i referred her to your story lol i can't be bothered going out on a wasted mission... wouldn't mind a few of the wee buggers mind you.

steptoe: yeah man, the smell's brilliant. think i'm on the verge of becoming an outdoor convert it's hard to describe but the outdoor stuff already feels more natural here's how a couple of the better buds i took are looking now:

^not perfect yet but but it has a rich taste and the high is surprising. smoked some on the way to the garden center yesterday and i was flying

bad news though, bringing outdoor bud into the house has landed me with an infestation in my space> thrips or springtales or something. the ak and double diesel have been treated with a chemical systemic & contact bug spray and the white diesel is in quarantine as it hasn't been effected.

there's some coverage in the infirmary: https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ad.php?t=16062

here's the AK and DDR:

there doesn't seem to be any damage to the plants as yet. after the spray i've not seen much signs of life, maybe one or two movements but it looks like it's contained for now.

now what should i do with the dest of the durban harvest when the time comes? i can't think of anywhere to dry/store it other than in my house. i mean i could probably get away with another application of beastie basher but i'd prefer to keep the wee bastards out in the first place.

Bobby Digital Guest

Nice looking buds there tay, outdoor weed is very tasty imo do you find the same when u compare to indoor?
    peace

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,596 Times

cheers bug masher yeah, once those buds dried properly (even though it's still immature) the taste was amazing and easily compared to the little bits of amnesia & lemon stinky i had left for halloween. can't wait to see what it's like when it's ready. thing is i managed to catch the flu at the weekend and i'm sill feeling a bit shitty... i'll see how i feel tomoro and decide whether to go see the durban. the weather's been crap, i really hope she's ok.

on an other note, the white diesel has been throwing out a good few nanners every couple of days for a while... it's nearly done so i may just chop it in the morning. don't think i'll be re-vegging it as planned. may just start some mini thunderfucks instead and have a room of autos. i'll get an update once i decide!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,335 Times

Tay my man.
    when do u think ull b choppin the dp,do u think it'll b ready for christmas

Thanks

Hi Tay,

How's the babies doing, and has your outdoor exploits finished yet too?

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29 35 36 37 38 39