Page 13 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Tay's In & Out 2009

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,596 Times

cheers for the comments guys and an extra big cheers to steptoe for the tip, duno why i didn't think of something similar! trackies tucked into my socks was about as far as i got! i'm defo going to head out to see the durban in the next couple of days so look out for the next update, hopefully it'll be good news

@jobby: haha it's little things like this that you don't usually hear about when your up researching all night and reading through diary after diary lol everyone spends so much time worrying about their plants, they forget there's personal health involved too!!

Thanks

Hi Tay,

As I wear leather army boots when fishing I just tape the bags to the top of my boots. Came up with the idea after finding a tick attached to my leg one day after returning from fishing (9 years ago), only happened the once I can tell you!

You're right though, you don't think about things like that happening, as a kid not once did I ever see, let alone get a tick when playing in any of my local fields or woods (some 30+ years ago). So better to be safe than sorry hey mate?

Hope the DP's doing really well for ya mate!

3000 years ago, the Scythians, who lived north of the Black Sea, produced intoxicating vapours by throwing Cannabis onto hot stones.

Marching On Together! #ALAW...

Thanks

cheers mate

today i think i'll finally get off my arse and take the remaining purple satins outside. i have a new site in mind, as with all the others it's quite a long walk away so i better go get ready

Thanks

Thumbs up

evening

well i found a nice site for the satins, it's at the back corner of an old disused field. there were a few compost heaps that looked like they'd been rotting away for years and had giant uniform nettle bushes... good dirt and good cover in fact i didn't even bother laying my soil mix down, just mixed some blood & bone and rock dust into the side of the compost heap.

since they were already in bottles, i taped the tops of bottles on and popped them in the bag. they had to get their necks bent though cause they've been in here longer than i planned (i'm a right lazy sod sometimes!)

here's the first one

and the second

and the two settling into their new home.

they've got copper wire wrapped round the stem and first couple of nodes then some mashed into the ground at the base. then i emptied a baggie full of the missus' hair around and took a nice wee sprinkle

i'm hoping these will do well as the site seems pretty good. (as well as being a nice flat walk rather than half way up a hill!!) just hoping the field doesn't turn into a swamp come harvest time

funny thing to add as well; when we were walking there we stopped off at this little bit with a couple of pic nic benches, puffing our fags, complaining about having no weed when i glanced at my feet and found just under a q of solid lying in the grass!! duno how long it'd been there for but as far as soap goes it was legible i don't usually buy the stuff but it's ok when it's free! so i quickly fashioned my can of monster into a pipe and the whole trip was made a bit more enjoyable

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,340 Times

See how can they say cannabis is bad fer u when u have done all this walking mate, that looks like another nice spot and u not that lazy I was planning to do summat outdoors but er well didnt.

Thanks

Nice one Tay, what a result mate!

Plants are looking good too, hope they reward you well.

Thanks

That site looks great free compost and free hash!!! I want a site like that

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dekay View Post
    See how can they say cannabis is bad fer u when u have done all this walking mate, that looks like another nice spot and u not that lazy I was planning to do summat outdoors but er well didnt.
    haha and what i didn't mention; i broke my toe a couple of weeks back, still got ligament damage so these walks have actually been quite stressful! this outdoor lark is great though, it's not too late...

Quote Originally Posted by Steptoe View Post
    Nice one Tay, what a result mate!

Plants are looking good too, hope they reward you well.
    cheers man, i really like the smoke from these purple satins and i think they'll do better outdoors than in. hope the purple pheno was passed on to this batch

Quote Originally Posted by Tripples View Post
    That site looks great free compost and free hash!!! I want a site like that
    yeah, this is my fav site so far. it's really cool, there's a big semi ruined stone bridge that you need to climb up then through a bit of forestry and it's like a wee secret garden. i'm probably going to put a few more plants in the general area.

Thanks

Looking good mate

Thanks

Good luck!!! I'll be havin a look in.

Page 13 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast