Page 20 of 39 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 ... LastLast

Thread: Tay's In & Out 2009

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,596 Times

alright toe, (strange calling you that as it's been my nickname for about 10 years ) my light's off right now so i'll get the measuring tape out in the morning, i'm guessing it's about a foot and a half - 2ft square, maybe not as big as it looks in the pics. not including the 12 cuts i took, it's been fimmed and topped about 8 times. think there's about 16 tops on the canopy.

yeah, i know i'm keeping everyone in suspense with the durban haha myself included, i'll venture into the sticks reet soon just for you mate and nah, i didn't top it, i'm still trying to decide whether i should or not, what d'you think?

cheers for the continuing interest

Thanks

I was just curious about the height of the LSD as I've got some myself, 2 to grow and 1 I'm going to cross with a Durban Poison for seeds, should be an interesting cross I think.

Personally I wouldn't top the D.P, yes it might look nice, but I can't help but feel it would affect the yield.

3000 years ago, the Scythians, who lived north of the Black Sea, produced intoxicating vapours by throwing Cannabis onto hot stones.

Marching On Together! #ALAW...

Thanks

Indoors is lookin awesome for ya m8!
    keeping my fingers crossed for ya outdoors aswell!

----------------------------------------------------

Thanks

All looking great tay, im loving the LSD its battered in buds mmmm

Thanks

cheers for the comments guys.

steptoe: yeah i think topping would have been more effective yield wise if it was done earlier. if all is going well with the plant it should be at least my head height by now, think i may venture up the hills for a viewing tomoro.

gangjamin: not quite there yet, it's got tons of early preflowers but no hairs yet. it's officially day one of flowering for the amnesia though, white hairs have shown on a few sights.

i just realized i forgot to update the harvested ak, i took a pic or two so i'll put them up later. wee query here: how will the clones react to going outside since they are now starting to flower? how many hours of light are we getting just now?

Thanks

in that case gogo gadget hairs!!!!!!! crossing evrything for that one would love to see it covered in buds!

Thanks

Nice grow matey.

Sorry to see all the problems you've had with pests on your outdoor grows.
    Made for an intersting read none the less, and some great shots in there too.

I've been plagued with slugs myself, I even found one sitting half way up one of my plants today.
    Bloody thing was getting itself right at home.

I wish you much success.. Keep it up!

-----------------------------GROW DIARIES----------------------------
    |

Thanks

Default outdoor update

check back soon gangjamin

cheers green machine... i've not had too much problems with slugs (check the video below to see how full my trap is) but i did notice a couple of bugs when i was out today. if you saw father jack's thread "what's eating my plants" or something to that effect then the little beastie in there was very similar to the ones on my durban.

so it's outdoor update time i went out late lastnight to see what the satins and blue shark were up to and i'm just back from going to see the durban.

first up we have the blue shark:

took a while to find this little bastard as the area is severely overgrown, i'll get into that a bit more in a second. it's lookin a bit scrawny, maybe not the best spot for getting light.

here's the purple satins:

the smaller one took me ages to find strangely. when i eventually did, i found it was being raped by 'galium asprellum' aka sticky willies. never noticed how much of an aggressive plant they are, they were wrapped around every stem of the poor satin. restricting it's growth, bending it and even ripping fan leaves off. it was really hard to cut the plant out. aswell as that they were creating nice easy paths for beasties to get to my plants. next time i'm going to go during the day and remove all of that shit with a machete

i took this box with 2 clones along with me lastnight but never got around to planting them. i'll need to think of a new spot. the dirt in that area must be hella rich, everything has trippled in size in about a month! i couldn't even get to the dirt!

and here we are at the durban poison already.

a little more beastie damage than last time. going to cook up some bug spray for my next visit. it's only about a foot taller than my last visit but the side growth is starting to catch up. hopefully we get a nice load of sun again soon.

here's a video of the durban. i'll leave this one up over the weekend, it'll probably be gone on monday or tuesday.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=411RON5dUz0"]durban poison july 23rd[/ame]

and thats all folks. next update, definitely going to be the clones going out. i need to get my lazy azz in gear

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,124 Times

Looking nice man, good to see that slug trap nice and full those blue sharks'll pick up soon hopefully. Maybe try cutting away some of the stuff around them to get more light to 'em? I dunno.. just a thought sticky wellies are gits.. good to see that DP looking so tall tho!

Thanks

All looking good mate especially the durban thats pretty talll and bushing up by the look of it

Page 20 of 39 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 ... LastLast