Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Tay's In & Out 2009

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tay View Post
    hey ironlung, cheers for poppin in man. since i finally got something out today, i can't wait to see what happens! hope the slugs go easy on me
    Just saw this and thought of you mate

http://www.pest-stop.co.uk/garden-pe...ug-snail-trap/

[ame="http://www.amazon.co.uk/Procter-Bros-Ltd-Deluxe-Snail/dp/B000LY13MY/ref=sr_1_32?ie=UTF8&s=garden&qid=1220607945&sr=8-32"]Deluxe Slug & Snail Trap: Amazon.co.uk: Garden & Outdoors[/ame]

Cheap method that might be worth trying
    "Its dangerous to be right when the government is wrong.''

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,596 Times

nice one, never seen traps like that before. i'd need to buy a few though as i'm planning on having multiple sites. i'll keep an eye on this plant and assess how serious the slimey wee buggers' threat is

Thanks

very nice spots tay the first and last few shots look goooooD!, ! GO HARD!!!!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,124 Times

Lookin' fuckin' sweet man! I'm still gettin' stuff sorted, but will hopefully be out soon

As for slugs, as well as what other people've said, try cutting some beer cans in half and burying them beside your plants, leaving the tops exposed, then make a wee tent shape out of metal(rest of the can?) and stick it on top. Best slug trap i've ever used, they really like beer, until they get to it..

Thanks

Yeah beer like ectox said is the best for slugs they go crazy for the smell and leave the plants alone,

we lost one of ours to slugs eating it, so found by sinking an astray full of beer into the ground about 20cm away solved it, we caught 2 the first day it was there, and replace it evry 5 to 7 days.

weve had a little problem with deer and rabit so have had to build enclosures for them,

check out https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ad.php?t=10354

Thanks

cheers for the comments guys... i'm liking this home made slug trap idea

we've got some nice weather theday so i'm off to buy a few cans in a bit and head back along to my site. (hope they like fosters) i better get my finger out tho as it's about an hour walk from here!

i'll try and document this little venture... cheers again.

Thanks

so i just got back from my site... the dp didn't look too phazed by it's surroundings so far. (tis only a day since she went out tho so we'll see..)

here's the little slug trap i made, the tops not metal but hopefully the ton of gaffer tape i used will keep it in place note: i packed it in with more dirt after this pic was taken.

this one's just for scale, after i'd put some more soil down and given her a bit of water.

anyway, i've been enjoying these nice long walks. i usually like a wee donder anyway but this is just giving me an excuse to get out. can't wait to get some more out

cheers again for that wee slug trap tip ectox, i'd thank you again if i could

Thanks

Great diary tay mate ill be watching your progress. Some good sites there mate.

Thanks

best of luck tay.. i'll be watchin.. ive also got a few for outside, your tips are great.

Thanks

looking good so far m8 keep it up

LOOK MEAN NOW UPUT HIM IN THE RING AND HE SHITS HIM SELF POKE HIM WITH A STICK AND U WACH HIS BALLS GROW (BRICK TOP)

MY OUT DOOR DIARY TAKE A BUCHERS
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ead.php?t=9594

OUTDOOR- INDOOR GROW WHITE RHINO X CHEESE 2010
    [url]https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?23778-singal-white-rhino-x-cheese-garden-grow-(uk)

Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast