Thread: FIrst Hempy

Thanks

Default FIrst Hempy

Gonna start a Hempy grow but was just wondering a few daft questions.

When people say use 3 parts Pertile and 1 part vermiculite is this mixed together or am i to put the 3 parts pertile in bottom then a 1 part layer on top of that?

Also do you feed every water or feed feed water?

Just some general tips, tried reading a lot but so many variations.]

cheers scooby

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,575 Times

I assume you mix it all in with ya soil mate

Thanks

Mix it evenly, the point to the perlite is to help with drainage through the vermiculite, it can't do that if it is sitting above or below the vermiculite, there is no soil in a hempy.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Billbo78 For This Useful Post:

tokersupreme (11-07-13)

Thanks

some people say its best to use all pertile. been using airpots with small 1cm rockwool cubes, its been a right chew on so gonna try this hempy bucket stuff.

also any ideas on best feed routine? gonna be using canna vega and canna flora.

Thanks

I have not done one myself mate, but I have read up on them somewhat. goggle hempy grow and you will find many grow diaries out there. as for just perlite alone, I can't see how that could hold any moisture for more that a few mins, surely its just going to fall straight through.

here ya go read this.....https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...o-Hempy-Bucket
    Last edited by Billbo78; 11-07-13 at 10:23 PM.

Thanks

im about to start on a hempy grow, I will be using 3 to 1 perlite to vermiculite 5 litres of the mix in each bucket I make and it will then be topped with a soil less mix something like Bio mix light and bobs your uncle

Thanks

I'm running Greenpoison in 10lt hempy buckets (week4 of bloom), used 100% coco, no clay pebbles or vermiculite etc in the res,coco from top to bottom , it's looking really productive with no obvious issues!
    "Weed doesn't fuck up your motivation, it just fucks up your motivation to do things that suck" Joe Rogan