Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Thrown off school trip for flouting school's chocolate ban

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 11,409 Times

lol on one of her big comp i did not want to do cause she kept dropping it, but they talked me into it the place we stayed had the only corded kettle on the planet i poured it down my arm lol twice boiled lol she left there group 2 days later lol

sent from a Hutch near you

2. The Following User Says Thank You to stonedbunny For This Useful Post:

Stirruphead (20-07-13)

Simon Champion! Brighton Bounty Champion! Apple Hunt Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,780 Times

Quote Originally Posted by stonedbunny View Post
    lol on one of her big comp i did not want to do cause she kept dropping it, but they talked me into it the place we stayed had the only corded kettle on the planet i poured it down my arm lol twice boiled lol she left there group 2 days later lol

sent from a Hutch near you
    you have some crackin stories bunny! I hated school which is why I became a teacher, so I could try and bring some enjoyment into kids lives. I know that I did because a lot of kids said art was their best subject and I was their favourite teacher. I stayed in a few lunchtimes and playtimes so kids could come and do drawing, chill out and listen to music. They were even allowed to eat the odd chocolate bar outside of lessons.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lil Sindigo For This Useful Post:

Stirruphead (21-07-13), stonedbunny (21-07-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 11,409 Times

see thats what all teachers need to be like, a couple from kids school got pulled other week for gossiping about parents and their kids lol

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,275 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Alterego420 View Post
    Yes, quite right. Crush their spirits and teach them undying obedience and subservience to The Man. Just in case you're wondering, I AM being sarcastic and you ARE a complete cunt.
    Cunt???

I don't give a rat's arse whether you agree with me or not. Everyone is entitled to an opinion and have scope to voice it....but you can not just call people cunts on the forum and expect no comeback.

Perhaps a touch of the respect for the rules and regulations you have to follow everyday might help....

Have a week off, sit in the naughty corner and think about your actions. Just in case you were wondering, Alterego, I typed that last part ironically and you ARE on restricted access.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to marmalade dreams For This Useful Post:

Bob2142 (04-09-13), FoxyLady (04-09-13), KiefKat (04-09-13), stonedbunny (04-09-13)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4