Thread: What size pot to use?

Thanks

Default What size pot to use?

I start my seeds off in a small block of rockwool. Now they are almost ready to be put into my aeroponic system and i am unsure what size put to put them in. I bought 3.75 inch pots, but what do i do if they outgrow those? From there once flowering I was going to put them in 5 gallon buckets. How would i do that? Or can i do a full term grow in 3.75 pots? They are ww x big bud and wonder woman.

Thanks

use bigger pot

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,676 Times

I think you need to explain the set up before you go asking people pot size.

Aeroponics is a completely different animal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks

I use 20 gallon pots. The bigger the root ball, the bigger the plant. The minimum size I would use would be 5 gallon, but don't expect a good yield.

Sent from Cannabis Heaven