Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Green house seed co. white widow fem's

Hoonigan Guest

Default Green house seed co. white widow fem's

dam these are growing so dam slow compared to my seedsman sleestack x skunk#1 as can be seen in my diary,

any one done GHSC white widow before? shamefull as i only popped the sleestack x skunk to see what there like,

should of popped my female seeds ww x bb fems instead of these white widow.
    Last edited by Hoonigan; 29-07-13 at 01:33 AM.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,585 Times

Almost bought some of these myself but have heard to many bad reports about shity yields and poo smoke to add insult to injury.. seems some people hit it off and get that 1 in 1000 pheno but fuck that for a laugh imo.. would rather take buy mr nice seeds regs and weed out the males after taking some cuttings and then hopefully finding a keeper.. seems better chance of finding what i want from the research i have done on white widow and i have done a fair bit

Hoonigan Guest

its quite depressing actually , shame too as they smell real nice when touched, but man they are growing so slowly,

not sure its worth the time and effort, might pull these and pop a couple of the white widow x big bud fems from female seeds.

just hope atleast one of the 2 sleestack x skunk turn out to be female or ive done it all for nouthing so far

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hoonigan View Post
    its quite depressing actually , shame too as they smell real nice when touched, but man they are growing so slowly,

not sure its worth the time and effort, might pull these and pop a couple of the white widow x big bud from female seeds.

right now i know this sounds like im bigging up Dinafem on every post tonight, but why not try their WW? they used shantis black widow stock, and all the dinafem grows i ahve done, read , seen, or heard about have been vigorous as fuck and easy to grow.. with great smoke too.. plenty of people grow the blue widow and keep a mother plant and run cutting from it all the time.. i seriously under rated seed bank imo.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ironjustice For This Useful Post:

RastaMouse22 (29-07-13), Stirruphead (29-07-13)

sativiate Guest

Don't worry too much about it. Some strains are slow to get going, some like t get a good root system going first then take off, some will go mental in 12/12 and leave the fast veggers behind. No point comparing 2 different strains speed.. skunk strains are very fast growers also.

I would say only worry if the plant looks weak or sick.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sativiate For This Useful Post:

ironjustice (29-07-13)

Thanks

yeah good point mate, all strains are different... i just head so many bad things about GHS widow its put me off them for life, a mate of mine has had a fair few herm on him when no others in the same grow have..

sorry mate.. ignore me, they may come good yet fingers crossed.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ironjustice For This Useful Post:

sativiate Guest

Yeh heard all that about ghs, it does put you off, but I feel you shouldn't judge them until you've tried them yourself. I will try their white rhino, or arjans haze someday. Whether or not their widow is good or not you probably hav a better idea than me, i'm just saying no point comparing the vigour of a widow to a skunk..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sativiate View Post
    Yeh heard all that about ghs, it does put you off, but I feel you shouldn't judge them until you've tried them yourself. I will try their white rhino, or arjans haze someday. Whether or not their widow is good or not you probably hav a better idea than me, i'm just saying no point comparing the vigour of a widow to a skunk..
    rick

Cant argue with that.. have smoked some though and it was average at best, not like the old widow i used to back in late 90's early 2000's imo... just a pale reflection ;(

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ironjustice For This Useful Post:

Hoonigan Guest

cheers guys, i wont give up on the ww yet then

sativiate Guest

I hear paradise seeds version is good. The orginal apparently. More reputable company to and not all about marketing..

here speaking of paradise seeds. I was on their website last night and they are offering 1 free opium seed all you need to do is pay for the postage!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to sativiate For This Useful Post:

Stirruphead (29-07-13)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast