Page 256 of 511 FirstFirst ... 156 206 246 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 266 306 356 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,560 of 5109

Thread: What winds you up?

Thanks

People who dive into grief for celebrity deaths, and post "RIP xxxxxxx" online.

1) If you want someone's soul to rest in peace, the least you can do when saying so is spell the 3 short words out.
    It's eternity - no place for time-saving, cheap acronyms.

2) RIP sounds awful. Like "Yeh! You DIED! Let it RIP! *big whoop* Death rocks!"

3) The only reason for writing it is to link yourself to that person in the mind of the reader.
    Insulting to those with genuine grief.

4) When I see my Fbook timeline filled with crap written "to" the deceased, like "You were such a caring person"
    it makes me want to go round these peoples' houses and haunt them in reply.
    'Wooooo, I've shat in your shoes and put a snake in your toilet, you insincere bell end.'

Actually I feel quite a bit better now.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BunsenBurn For This Useful Post:

countryboy (11-02-14), FoxyLady (11-02-14), stonedbunny (11-02-14), TokeItUpUK (14-02-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 11,409 Times

Quote Originally Posted by BunsenBurn View Post
    People who dive into grief for celebrity deaths, and post "RIP xxxxxxx" online.

1) If you want someone's soul to rest in peace, the least you can do when saying so is spell the 3 short words out.
    It's eternity - no place for time-saving, cheap acronyms.

2) RIP sounds awful. Like "Yeh! You DIED! Let it RIP! *big whoop* Death rocks!"

3) The only reason for writing it is to link yourself to that person in the mind of the reader.
    Insulting to those with genuine grief.

4) When I see my Fbook timeline filled with crap written "to" the deceased, like "You were such a caring person"
    it makes me want to go round these peoples' houses and haunt them in reply.
    'Wooooo, I've shat in your shoes and put a snake in your toilet, you insincere bell end.'

Actually I feel quite a bit better now.
    Sorry but that make me laugh, the last bit lol

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stonedbunny For This Useful Post:

BunsenBurn (11-02-14), FoxyLady (11-02-14)

Thanks

Realising that I'm going to run out of rizla very soon.
    In its self not very annoying.
    But I usually find this out just after the local shop shuts and it's a two hour walk to the nearest garage n back.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to countryboy For This Useful Post:

HighTokeinYoda (11-02-14)

Cub Shoot 2 Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,342 Times

Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    Realising that I'm going to run out of rizla very soon.
    In its self not very annoying.
    But I usually find this out just after the local shop shuts and it's a two hour walk to the nearest garage n back.
    its a bitch had that happen to me with a 4mile trek to the local 24hr shop or garage

First Grow: Big Bud and Bud Bomb (completed)
    Second Gow: Yoda Goes Bubblegum(completed)
    Third Grow
    Yoda's DIY Northern Lights on a shoestring budget grow

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HighTokeinYoda View Post
    its a bitch had that happen to me with a 4mile trek to the local 24hr shop or garage
    I stock up, but then I get lulled into a false sense of security that they'll never run out. And then, usually at about 5.45 I get the dreaded running out slip (I wish they put glue on it. An inky rizla is better than no rizla surely?). Then I have a choice, do I try and run to the shop (sods law predicts that if I do old arkwright will shut up early)? Do I search the place for the odd free range rizla (this only usually leads to frustration as the place has been swept for papers more times than I can remember)? Or do I reside to the fact that the esso is calling and I better check the batteries in my head torch (what should be two hours there and back can easily turn into three if you're pissed up and suffer catastrophic battery failure twenty minutes into the mission)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,405 Times

I stock up, but then I get lulled into a false sense of security that they'll never run out. And then, usually at about 5.45 I get the dreaded running out slip (I wish they put glue on it. An inky rizla is better than no rizla surely?). Then I have a choice, do I try and run to the shop (sods law predicts that if I do old arkwright will shut up early)? Do I search the place for the odd free range rizla (this only usually leads to frustration as the place has been swept for papers more times than I can remember)? Or do I reside to the fact that the esso is calling and I better check the batteries in my head torch (what should be two hours there and back can easily turn into three if you're pissed up and suffer catastrophic battery failure twenty minutes into the mission)
    Sounds more like a stoned/high adventure to me Countryboy lol. Aslong as it aint pissing it down or windy as fuck, your laughing bud. Beer or no beer!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to W.S For This Useful Post:

TokeItUpUK (14-02-14)

Thanks

Get into habit of buying a pack every time your in a shop that sells them, even if you don't need them

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stonedbunny For This Useful Post:

HighTokeinYoda (11-02-14), KrazyDave (11-02-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,405 Times

Quote Originally Posted by stonedbunny View Post
    Get into habit of buying a pack every time your in a shop that sells them, even if you don't need them
    C'mon Bunny, where's your sense of adventure haha

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by W.S View Post
    C'mon Bunny, where's your sense of adventure haha
    Lol when it comes to papers don't have one lol. Once I'm in after school pick up I can't get to a shop unless I drag 5 kids lol. Crack out the bong lol

15. The Following User Says Thank You to stonedbunny For This Useful Post:

HighTokeinYoda (11-02-14)

Cub Shoot 2 Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,342 Times

sounds like sumfuin i dhould do lol or buy a box of them off ebay

Lol when it comes to papers don't have one lol. Once I'm in after school pick up I can't get to a shop unless I drag 5 kids lol. Crack out the bong lol
    bong need to get me a new 1 lol

17. The Following User Says Thank You to HighTokeinYoda For This Useful Post:

stonedbunny (11-02-14)

Page 256 of 511 FirstFirst ... 156 206 246 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 266 306 356 ... LastLast