Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Thread: StonEdd's Caravan Grow

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,965 Times

Subbed in if ya don't mind, ill put the kettle on.

🐸
    Check out the scrog
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=100889

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alzy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-01-21), StonEdd (01-08-13), The Cheese Lover (31-07-13)

flyplane Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,251 Times

Great to see, was that where your cooker or fridge was by any chance? lol. Mates just moved to a caravan so will be inspiration for him although I already shared my ideas!

Have you sorted your initial light leaks? P strip is pretty good as well as trippling up layers of light proof material as a baffle.
    Last edited by stickyickyicky; 01-08-13 at 12:24 PM.

Current diary: Sunshine Daydream, Ugorg#1, BBC multi-strain scrog with lucas formula test
    Previous Stealth Wardrobe Diaries: 1/2/3/4
    Ongoing projects: (PC Veg/Clone Box with 8w T5's)

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stickyickyicky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-01-21), StonEdd (01-08-13)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by duke1 View Post
    hi ed just found this so sub and will watch,good luck
    Hey hey hey come on in mate, think im gonna have to set up the awning and fill it with bean bags

Quote Originally Posted by The Cheese Lover View Post
    Nice like the idea of the caravan grow, looks like a nice little setup think ill join the sofa aswell
    Goodluck.
    Welcome in Cheese! Love the new name

Quote Originally Posted by Alzy View Post
    Subbed in if ya don't mind, ill put the kettle on.
    I dont mind at all, but you might wanna bring ya favourite mug. Ive only got two mugs, ones an ashtray and ones a stalk cup
    ‘Cause it’s Friday; you ain’t got no job… and you ain’t got shit to do....

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to StonEdd For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (01-08-13), GEORGE (28-01-21), The Cheese Lover (01-08-13)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stickyickyicky View Post
    Great to see, was that where your cooker or fridge was by any chance? lol. Mates just moved to a caravan so will be inspiration for him although I already shared my ideas!

Have you sorted your initial light leaks? P strip is pretty good as well as trippling up layers of light proof material as a baffle.
    Alright there chap! Ive got another thread to do with the building side. This first box used to be a cutlery draw and had a small coubourd underneath.

Yeah man keep on at him and get him to do a diary

Yes ive sorted out the light leaks now, thanks to expanding foam, dec chalk and that draught excluding tape. (Dont buy white tho cuz the light shines through)
    Needs to be redone with a dark draught excluder.

Got a towel over it for the meantime come on pay day i wanna get some decent coco to try

8. The Following User Says Thank You to StonEdd For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-01-21)

flyplane Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,251 Times

Oh and you may be real restricted on headroom, i'm not sure how good this information is, but spiritual uk once told me that to keep his seed plants short, he starts them on 22 hours daylight, reduces 15 minutes daily until 12/12... apparently this reduces 12/12 stretch almost completely and keeps them tiny. Then he goes to bloom spectrum. You may also want to put up a scrog screen in there and top it as soon as possible because your going to have height issues otherwise. But perhaps you already know this. I want to see it succeed . And if you are watering daily, are remote... you will have time to pull the branches under your screen so its not hassle like some people might think! .

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stickyickyicky For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Bunda is a confused boy,I am not mr lover! I shall be down in Cornwall by the weekend hopefully that suns blazing as much as it is today in London Cornish lad

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Cheese Lover For This Useful Post:

Thanks

The other Blue OG i started to germ two days ago cracked open last night with a little tail root, so put it into a root riot cube with its sister

Heres how there both looking this morning

They have both very nearly got there heads up and out the ground, not quite though.

Having to switch off light and fans from 6am - 6pm, because you can clearly hear it from outside, but there on the kitchen table soaking up the sun during them hours.

Me and my mate went shopping for coco last sunday around the hydro shops, nothing was open

But he's brought me a little present from the place he gets his gecko stuff from, I'm not to sure if it'll work??

Sustainable and environmentally enriching
    Soft, non allergenic and pH neutral for delicate amphibian skins
    Absorbs up to 40% of its weight with moisture to add or remove humidity in terrariums
    Excellent mixer with other substrates to enhance features

I cant see the word coco on there at all so i wasn't going to use it.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to StonEdd For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-01-21)

Dave-Hester Guest

Default StonEdd's Caravan Grow

Bunda is a confused boy,I am not mr lover! I shall be down in Cornwall by the weekend hopefully that suns blazing as much as it is today in London Cornish lad
    Lol I'm not confused....these guys are deciding there selves...ain't got shit to do wit me mr lover

Alls looking good stonEdd, watch the heat in them propergators...this hot weathers a killer !

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave-Hester For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (01-08-13), StonEdd (01-08-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,607 Times

Quote Originally Posted by StonEdd View Post

Sustainable and environmentally enriching
    Soft, non allergenic and pH neutral for delicate amphibian skins
    Absorbs up to 40% of its weight with moisture to add or remove humidity in terrariums
    Excellent mixer with other substrates to enhance features

I cant see the word coco on there at all so i wasn't going to use it.
    I can't see you having any problems with that, it's often used in planted vivs and as far as I'm aware it is made from coco.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KiefKat For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stickyickyicky View Post
    Oh and you may be real restricted on headroom, i'm not sure how good this information is, but spiritual uk once told me that to keep his seed plants short, he starts them on 22 hours daylight, reduces 15 minutes daily until 12/12... apparently this reduces 12/12 stretch almost completely and keeps them tiny. Then he goes to bloom spectrum. You may also want to put up a scrog screen in there and top it as soon as possible because your going to have height issues otherwise. But perhaps you already know this. I want to see it succeed . And if you are watering daily, are remote... you will have time to pull the branches under your screen so its not hassle like some people might think! .
    Sounds and looks like he knows his stuff!

I was going to give them as much light as i can for the first few days, then just put them straight on 12/12.
    Then i thought i could just LST them until the first sign of pistils and TOP them if there getting way outta hand.

Hmmm i was thinking about a scrog net, but as this is my first indoor grow i was just gonna keep it to basics really. Might put one up if im struggling to keep things low though.

Cheers for the good info!

Quote Originally Posted by Bunda-Erbb View Post
    Lol I'm not confused....these guys are deciding there selves...ain't got shit to do wit me mr lover

Alls looking good stonEdd, watch the heat in them propergators...this hot weathers a killer !

What are you two on about I'm confused

Im keeping a close eye on the propagator just reminded me of a question to ask...

Are 22*c - 30*c ok for night temps??

20. The Following User Says Thank You to StonEdd For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-01-21)

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast