Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: ott lighting

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 32,237 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Cybes View Post
    that much light for 2 plants seems like a waste of light.
    my avaerage out of my nft is about 5 oz using a 250w light off 1 plant and then in my other stealth cupboard using a 150w i get an ounce a plant minum which at its max will have 6 plants in varying degress of flower as it a preptural grow that is enougth weed to keep me AND hairflick smoking all day evry day!!!! and yes i smoke my crop in a month thats why i have the preputal grow to keep me toped up. if i wanted bigger lights i could get them hell i was offered 2x 600w the other week and said no as i think there overkill for my needs.

so heres how to really grow like the a team get as many lights as you can and fry your plants lol

and there was no need to get personal dude all i did was express MY opinion.
    Who's plants are fried ? Certainly none of the a teams anyway
    Have seen any of our plants lately ?
    Even hannibals plants ? No burn at all
    4 buds of ma Kali snapple would weigh more than your whole crop so that's the difference of using a small light and a few
    Am no knocking your grows but u obviously dont no to much about lights if u think they just fry the crop if there's a few of them
    Things is they produce more bud that's what we all want eh more bud

sig by ganjaholic

current grow a multi strain bonanza perp run
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=129609

[cheisel the one kilo plant
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ad.php?t=99634complete
    kali snapple mother treehttps://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...le-mother-treecomplete
    forum rules please read
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ules-And-Facts
    Completeagent orange kali snapple critical kush sweettooth https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-critical-kush
    completehttps://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...lowering-diary

2. The Following User Says Thank You to FACE For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (01-08-13)

Thanks

it was purely an idea as i thought 2400w seemed excesive obisly iam the only one

this is becoming a joke i express my opinon and i have twats trying to say iam whinny and jealors begining to wish i had just fucked off a month ago.

did your mothers not teach you if you dont have nothing nice to say dont say nothing at all

for a bunch of stoners you lot can be some rite hurtfull and rude people sometimes.
    See u later then if u should have fucked of a month ago
    Us tarted the thread to try change rules just cause U think there's to many growers with to many lights
    As said what the problem with it ? It does no affect u in any way
    Oh and u the one who made yourself look like a twat
    We all have opinions sometimes just no the same as others

Thanks

My mother taught me to speak out when I saw wrong and you saying is it not time for a Watt limit, is just wrong. Whats it to you. Did your Mother not teach you to keep your nose outta other peoples business.
    And this is why I called you whinny, a little jealous maybe still dosent sit right with me thou in my personal experience people using that much power are cash cropping.
    How very presumptuous of you.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,856 Times

you admited it in your first post you just use lots of lights and fry your plants! .
    yep i check in on boycies grows from time to time as he does nft.
    tbh arfter the way u spoke to me in you above post i dont give a fuck about the so called a team (aprat from boycie who has alway been nice and polite) as it seems have let being in the a team go to your heads and that you can treat people on here like pieces of shit.

so what if your buds weigh as much as my whole crop i have enougth to keep me and hairflick happy which is all i care about.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,812 Times

chill out guys we all mates here, i see both sides to this
    the watt limit silly idea cybes, buh nevermind we all have silly ideas once in a while :P
    no one here should be whinny or jealous, not that i think anyone is but at the end of the day
    were all here for one thing the holy herb soo chill guys smoke a big spliff and laugh
    PlantMatter's 600w 4 Strain Grow Diary - Flowering
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ain-Grow-Diary

PlantMatter's Big Buddha Original Cheese Grow - Vegging
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...al-Cheese-Grow

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to PlantMatter For This Useful Post:

Billbo78 (01-08-13), Goodbuddy (06-08-13), Juice (01-08-13), KiefKat (01-08-13), spot (01-08-13), THE DUDE ABIDES (01-08-13), timothio (01-08-13)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PlantMatter View Post
    chill out guys we all mates here, i see both sides to this
    the watt limit silly idea cybes, buh nevermind we all have silly ideas once in a while :P
    no one here should be whinny or jealous, not that i think anyone is but at the end of the day
    were all here for one thing the holy herb soo chill guys smoke a big spliff and laugh
    Nice post m8.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Billbo78 For This Useful Post:

PlantMatter (01-08-13)

Thanks

you admited it in your first post you just use lots of lights and fry your plants! .
    yep i check in on boycies grows from time to time as he does nft.
    tbh arfter the way u spoke to me in you above post i dont give a fuck about the so called a team (aprat from boycie who has alway been nice and polite) as it seems have let being in the a team go to your heads and that you can treat people on here like pieces of shit.

so what if your buds weigh as much as my whole crop i have enougth to keep me and hairflick happy which is all i care about.
    Boo hoo hoo am hurt now
    Fry was a type error
    I actually stay quiet quiet on here most of the time till a see stupid posts like this one
    A team nothing but a silly name for a laugh grow up
    Just cause u made a balls up of posting this on first place
    Point is small grows dont produce enough for me to smoke 5 oz won't last me long so more lights more bud more weed last me longer Doin less crops than running small plants constant 1 big plant is all a need for a few month smoking
    U carry on with grows if they suit u then fine but dont try knock anyone who using more lights just cause u dont like it
    Take the a team out if it all together
    And a would have still said the same so dont go trying that shit its nothing to do with them it was me who said it
    Oh and when was last time u seen Boycie so nft ? He been coco for months so u canny be in checking out his nft grow that often then
    Have a super day and dont smoke it all at once
    Marleynme

stephen07 Guest

Anyone who grows hydro is a cash cropper as well lets ban all NFt , wilma's and coco lol
    Cheating Mother Nature , gotta be cash cropping
    Never mind lights .

As long as you don't mention it on the site , or show more than 10 plants your safe .

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-grow-in-dirt-)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to stephen07 For This Useful Post:

PlantMatter (01-08-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,856 Times

i wont chill iam fucking livid at the personal comments from these members i started this thread just incase i wasnt the only one that felt this way and what do i get for my troubles nothing but abuse! face you say ive made myself look like a twat i was not the one who resorted to attacking my character which as a surpossed respected member i would say is a piss take! you should know better like i said before iam shocked that for a bunch of stoners you can be so nasty.

Thanks

i wont chill iam fucking livid at the personal comments from these members i started this thread just incase i wasnt the only one that felt this way and what do i get for my troubles nothing but abuse! face you say ive made myself look like a twat i was not the one who resorted to attacking my character which as a surpossed respected member i would say is a piss take! you should know better like i said before iam shocked that for a bunch of stoners you can be so nasty.
    I called you Whinny m8, because lets face it and get real, you're whining. Not a personal attack, A fact.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast