Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ukpercy outside in View Post
    Help a mate do this few years ago

Build closed box around window

Do you have net curtains.

And close curtains.

Works a treat.
    This will block light.
    The way I do it is open the window a bit, just a crack or so then put a screw through the catch so its stuck in that position, not gonna open or close on its own or at the hands on a thief etc. this will be my passive air intake to the room, also helps to stop a build up of condensation or mould on the inside of window.

then the window is dressed to look normal from outside, nets, blinds, curtains, ornaments etc.

at about two foot in from the window I'll build a lightproof false wall, that can be anything from wood frame and Kingspan or B+W plastic stapled to the walls and celling.. must have some kind of door in it and also hole to run the ducting with light baffle through as this is my air in.

Between the false wall and window i'll put some kinda bedside table with a lamp on it (not on the floor) have have it turn on/off on a timer so the room looks used.

every so often i'll go in there, clean the window, change the curtains, move the ornaments about a bit, change the timer on the bedside lamp a bit.

used air is vented into another room in the house, ideally into a bathroom where having a window open and warm damp air coming out don't look sus. also bathrooms tend to be at the rear of buildings which suits me.

This might be more than your willing to do for a small tent grow but hopefully it'll give a few people some ideas.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Muttz For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-06-20)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3