Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Just been strangled :(

Thanks

Default Just been strangled :(

I have just been strangled and thrown around my car by an Uncle!!! He has drinking problems, although from a guess ild say he wasn't pissed earlier.

Me and his younger brother had a petit argument, exchanged a few words like three weeks ago now.

Since then I've spoken to them both and helped move scaffold with them.

After he went on a mad one earlier, i thought ild go see my nan (his mum) and ask for a bit of advice, she wasn't her usuall self and basically laughed at me. Not believing a word i said.

So i then went to my dad (angry stranglers brother), told him the story and he said to just stay away from the farm, where his two brothers and mother live.

While my uncle was throwing me around he was screaming stuff like if i ever see you again ill smash your face in etc. etc

And when i stopped shakin i thaught fuck him, im gonna report assault, so if i ever did bump into him again ild have a leg to stand on. So i reported to the police what had happened and they was trying to make me go shake his hand, that i refused. They told me its all been logged and if he was to do it again within a year then he would be in trouble.

I dont wanna admit it but i feel pretty pushed away by my nan after she was basically laughing at what had happened

Im still here shaking with rage, if my uncle wasnt such a big bloke i would of stuck up for my self.

Any ideas where to go next? Do you think i have done the right thing for reporting him? What a fucked up afternoon!!!
    ‘Cause it’s Friday; you ain’t got no job… and you ain’t got shit to do....

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to StonEdd For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-01-21), Lil Sindigo (05-09-13), Marley66 (16-09-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,891 Times

Relax bruv as you've totally done the right thing.

Nobody has the right to bash you around and it may well happen again given his excessive drinking so I'd just do my best to stay away and if you get into a situation again and you can't back off tell him about having reported him if you think might help rather than inflame him more but do tell your family about this as it sounds like they need telling of the actual situation.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rockster For This Useful Post:

Fieldy (05-09-13), GEORGE (28-01-21), StonEdd (05-09-13), The Cheese Lover (05-09-13)

Thanks

fucking hell, you dont expect it from a family member. hope your ok. my old man and me used to fight all the time with police being called.... you did the right thing, the next time a call comes in from you about it, they'll respond quicker, hopefully....

what a fucking prick... if it were me(and please dont take this advise, think for yourself ) i tell my family to fuck off!, if they care/believe you they'll come after you.

fell for ya dood.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darth Vapour For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-01-21), StonEdd (05-09-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,188 Times

Family's are family m8... certain boundary's u have to stick to, I personally wouldn't reported him, yet i see where your comming from....

Long runs the fox my good friend, soon enough the shoe will be on the other foot... now have a smoke and forget it even happened... peace

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Special Branch For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rockster View Post
    Relax bruv as you've totally done the right thing.

Nobody has the right to bash you around and it may well happen again given his excessive drinking so I'd just do my best to stay away and if you get into a situation again and you can't back off tell him about having reported him if you think might help rather than inflame him more.
    Cheers mate, see i dont wanna stay away, hes living up with my nan, and shes like my mentor in life

10. The Following User Says Thank You to StonEdd For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-01-21)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by StonEdd View Post
    Cheers mate, see i dont wanna stay away, hes living up with my nan, and shes like my mentor in life
    talk to your nan, say you dont want to put her in harms way and arrange a time when he isnt there....

its not worth you or her getting hurt

DV

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darth Vapour For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Special Branch View Post
    Family's are family m8... certain boundary's u have to stick to, I personally wouldn't reported him, yet i see where your comming from....

Long runs the fox my good friend, soon enough the shoe will be on the other foot... now have a smoke and forget it even happened... peace
    I was at two minds reporting him mate, just worried that my nan would hate me

Smoking the fuck on now i dont think ive ever been so stressed im my life, cheers good folks of thc for a bitta comfort

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StonEdd For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-01-21), Special Branch (05-09-13)

Thanks

I feel mad for you brother. Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Trust me mate I got serious serious devious nasty streak which I have learnt to control rage and confrontation with. I just spend a good year planning a revenge which is undetectable and generally most horrid. I still owe some one who shot me when I was 16. Revenge is in final stages on that one.

Just don't get mad get even.

Good luck my friend.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Percy Greenage For This Useful Post:

bullybully (05-09-13), FoxyLady (07-09-13), GEORGE (28-01-21), StonEdd (05-09-13)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Vapour View Post
    talk to your nan, say you dont want to put her in harms way and arrange a time when he isnt there....

its not worth you or her getting hurt

DV
    She would think im a little boy lol, but geez i feel like one, ive never been thrown around like that, hes a tank!!!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to StonEdd For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-01-21)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Percy Greenage View Post
    I feel mad for you brother. Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Trust me mate I got serious serious devious nasty streak which I have learnt to control rage and confrontation with. I just spend a good year planning a revenge which is undetectable and generally most horrid. I still owe some one who shot me when I was 16. Revenge is in final stages on that one.

Just don't get mad get even.

Good luck my friend.
    Ive already reported to building controll and gave them a good direction towards where hes building a bungalo without planning permision, i feel better but they probably wont do anything

20. The Following User Says Thank You to StonEdd For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-01-21)

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast