Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Just been strangled :(

Friday Guest

Hi mate.
    Sorry to hear ur afternoon events but I'm with Upton on this one - u shouldn't of called the old bill, especially on a family member as IMO that's asking for trouble.
    With family mate u keep it kept within IMO - even if u smacked him 1 with a bat he will be more pissed off that uv grassed him up....
    I hope for ur sake he don't know u grow or ur nan does as she might tell him and then the shit will hit the fan

Sorry if its not wot u wanted to hear mate but its wot I think...
    I hope I'm all wrong and all is good.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Friday For This Useful Post:

Herbivorous (05-09-13), StonEdd (06-09-13)

Simon Champion! Brighton Bounty Champion! Apple Hunt Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,780 Times

I can totally see why you would report him. I fuckin loathe polis with a passion and whenever I've had to call them they've been patronising and made the situation 10x worse. Example: drunk,agressive boyfriend kicking chunks out my door and threatening to kill me- police come -man speaks to me, woman speaks to my lad. Q. Whose name is the flat in? A. Both names.
    polis (police)- you have friends in town he doesn't know anyone locally
    me- he shoulda thought about that before he strangled me, punched me and spat on me
    polis- that's not the issue
    me- really ? what is the issue?
    polis- resolving this

it was 3am, I had to phone a pal who was working at 7 to ask if I could kip over. as i'm leaving he shouts "shes got a half q in her pocket"

so I just ran like fuck.

I really feel for you Edd, sounds like a really scary situation but the polis will do fuck all and it may cause bother with your family. I hope it doesn't but its pretty nasty your nan laughed. maybe stay away for a while at least.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lil Sindigo For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-01-21), StonEdd (06-09-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,607 Times

I'm with Friday and Upton too, what your uncle did was wrong but it could have been handled "in house". Surely your father could have had a word or another family member? The cops are always a last resort for me, don't need them knowing anything about me.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KiefKat For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,027 Times

Thats shit mate, you probly done the right thing tho.

If it happened to me I would have like to sort it out my own way but thts probably why I get myself into situations lol...

You should have smacked the prick in the mouth mate and still reported him and claimed self defence

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dodger1888 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 11,409 Times

Go round and smack the little cunt let him know it will not happen again the dickhead hope you get it sorted

sent from a bitch near you

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stonedbunny For This Useful Post:

Jāck Herer Guest

buy a hatchet

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jāck Herer For This Useful Post:

Bob2142 (08-09-13), StonEdd (06-09-13), W.S (15-09-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,061 Times

Feel for ya Edd,Could you not try somet like a week away(fishing,camping,maybe a trip to dam or somet to take ya mind off it)

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seanMcPot For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Cheers guys! Well as i cant physicaly hurt him, ill just wait till he gets told to take down his bungalow, and tell him from a distance it was his own fault it got taken down for strangling me. Job done
    ‘Cause it’s Friday; you ain’t got no job… and you ain’t got shit to do....

16. The Following User Says Thank You to StonEdd For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-01-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,269 Times

In my opinion it's never a good idea to call the 5-0, I'm not saying you were wrong in what you did, but I once called them over some shit happening to me and my family, it was all recorded but changed nothing and the shit kept happening. I decided later on that the only way to stop it happening was to fight fire with fire and did the same thing back to them. the shit stopped straight away, but I knew the police knew it was me who had done it, and I was worried for a while in case I would get the knock, it never happened, but I remember thinking I wished I had never said anything and just taken matters into my own hands. the popo are not on your side bud, you are an outlaw, sad but true

I hope your uncle will realise what he has done and come to you with an apollogy, just remember you did nothing wrong.
    ...the never ending journey on the edge of time...

Five years, not banned yet!

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to katy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-01-21), KiefKat (06-09-13), Lil Sindigo (06-09-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,607 Times

Quote Originally Posted by StonEdd View Post
    Cheers guys! Well as i cant physicaly hurt him, ill just wait till he gets told to take down his bungalow, and tell him from a distance it was his own fault it got taken down for strangling me. Job done
    I wouldn't bother saying anything to him, or else he probably will physically hurt you for dobbin him in to building control. Be content in the fact you fucked him over and keep schtum.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KiefKat For This Useful Post:

Bob2142 (08-09-13), GEORGE (28-01-21), StonEdd (06-09-13)

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast