Thread: 80cm enough width for a bubbler plant on a 4 week veg?

Thanks

Default 80cm enough width for a bubbler plant on a 4 week veg?

So I have had a rethink on plant numbers to keep it all 'legal', although nothing we do is actually legal anyway. I have come up with an idea below...

Generally, people say, or in my experience, you should have 1 x 600w per brummie bubbler, most use shite shades too. I have been wondering if using 4 x 600w 1.2 parabolics, covering 2.4 msq would be enough for 9 bubblers, instead of the standard 4.

They would have enough height, but their width would be 80cm sq for each plant if I have got it correct. The floorspace I think would be 62 foot, if someone would care to post be the lumens per foot of this.

Now, I have knocked the plant numbers down, but obviously want bigger plants now to compensate. A standard 600w parabolic bubbler grow does 15oz. That would be my target per plant.

I have years of experience in autopots, and I have done well, just time for a leaner system now. Thanks in advance, and if any of those I have had a row with recently would like to join in, then feel free. We are all here to get stoned right?

Thanks

Quiet here? Come on bubbler people..

Thanks

more plants = less time, just veg till ur satisfied then flip.... but surely 2400w in 2.4sq m is over kill, u need half that... unless u mean 4.8 m sq?
    .. a tipple made it topple and
    a nipple put a stop to all.