Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Reversing the Negative Side Effects of Marijuana

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,618 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Slayer_Pro View Post
    Sorry to necropost. This post came up and it was exactly what I was looking for.

Question: Should antagonist supplements be taken after you're done smoking and agonists be taken before?
    Funny I've never thought of taking an agonist, I've given some thought to antagonists. If you think about it CBD is antagonist to THC. I found in the past that if I smoke a 50/50 strain every day for a while it drops my tolerance to THC.

I wonder if tobacco and cannabis mixed in a blunt would be using an agonist?

J

"If science can't be questioned, It's not science anymore"

~Aaron Rogers

"This is not an economic turndown, it is a takedown"

~ Catherin Austin Fitts

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

barney_b (31-08-22), GEORGE (31-08-22), M_C (31-08-22), scoot (06-10-22), Sun&Soil (06-10-22)

Thanks

I enjoyed this read. I only use Cannabis twice a week on average. That is just how it kind of came about really. It is not hard and fast rule. It does seem
    that I get as high as the last week so tolerance does not seem to build up. Everyone is different, deifferent needs and different reasons, no judging here.

I gave up tobacco 2 decades ago. I only got back into the herb 7 years ago. I started dissolving i butter bit got too high on a number of occasions. I knew one time something was not quite right when the shape of my hallway was different. A bit like acid... I got paniccy and whitey in bathroom. I think whiteys for me were panic attacks. So dosing became a problem, heatingin butter ona knife, tasted delicious... I had a break but missed the nice times. So I bought a good quality vape and then dosing became easier.

I have had no panic attacks for years on end about 5 so you can get back on track. Just go super easy on the intake. I am very glad I do not use tobacco as it changes the effects, it dulls it down I think. I like the pure cannabis buzz now.. and frankly need extremely small amounts to be very satisfied due to lowe tolerance and infrequent use. Right now this approach suits me, lungs are good, I never cough, I feel good, healthy just take my vape 5-7 inhales using about a normal personas spliffs worth that lasts 4 evenings.... generally on a fri/sat evening. This works for me, it's perfect, herb feels like a treat I don't feel addicted at all and really enjoy it throughly.

Herb helps me in various ways. It helps my life, it makes me feel more content, it makes me feel cosy, relaxed and a sense of calm and satisfaction.
    I know people have complax relationshps with all drugs including alcohol. There are moderate, safe and beneficial ways of enjoying cannabis. I see it as harmless, that is not to say for some it may not be. I feel for most Cannabis can be harmless.

I do not and will never understand prohibition. To me it feel very much like governments do not want you to feel ok. That is very sad.

Cannabis can make me feel ok on another otherwise drab evening. Cannabis makes even washing your dishes fine. I think Cannabis can in moderation can help so many issues. We all have to be respinsible and take care of ourseleves, have respect and be moderate to you soul and body. Then Cannabis is pretty harmless and has high levels of benefits I think.
    Last edited by AutoMicroClub; 05-10-22 at 08:40 PM.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AutoMicroClub For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (06-10-22), GEORGE (05-10-22), M_C (06-10-22), scoot (06-10-22), Sun&Soil (06-10-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 22,404 Times

I always use a ciggy in a joint,old habit from the old hash days,I enjoy a spliff more with a ciggy in it.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to scoot For This Useful Post:

AutoMicroClub (06-10-22), barney_b (06-10-22), GEORGE (06-10-22), Sun&Soil (06-10-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

These days I tend to vape... doesn't have the same appeal as a spliff.... but does the same job LOL
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

AutoMicroClub (06-10-22), barney_b (06-10-22), Flyingscotsman (06-10-22), GEORGE (06-10-22), scoot (07-10-22), Sun&Soil (06-10-22)

Thanks

Found the fish oil thing building up receptor for THC interesting. I take 2 omega 3 a day good for your joints..... both types ha ha...

Well tobacco is a very serious drug actually harmfull and up there with herioin for addicton I suspect. It was a living HELL for a few days of stopping. But what you gonna do, are you gonna rule it or will it rule you ? That made my decision. Trust then vape becomes very appealing.

One other thing to mention is cannabis is anti inflammatory and a vast number of ailments and illnesses start with inflammation of some kind.

Cannabis is a beautiful miracle actually, for mind and body when used with caution and respect.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AutoMicroClub For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-10-22), Jingo (17-02-23), scoot (07-10-22), Valentina (07-10-22)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2