Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Hello Ladys and Gents

Thanks

I have been in there this morning and got 2 out of 3 topped at the second node. The third is just starting its third so she will be ready to top tomorrow

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spiderman For This Useful Post:

FoxyLady (22-09-13), RastaMouse22 (23-09-13), vapour (22-09-13)

Thanks

Been in there this morning the top lady's are fine and well perked so hopefully we will have the new main 4 branches displaying in the next 2days then it's time to get flipping I haven't topped at the second node before always 4th but I'm sure still achievable

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,872 Times

welcome to the forum spidey

i think with auto pots you can start bottom feeding from the word go.. im guessing your useing coco?

have a look for a guy called winstun.. hes used autos before with great results

enjoy your stay
    peace
    The widows water web--- finished
    Widow,BSD and unknown breeding group ORGANIC ---FINISHED
    RM's 1st creation.. BIG SILVER DIESEL F1 --- FINISHED
    BSD F2 GROWOUT - -finished
    150w selecta box - - finished

Dinafem Auto cheese DWC mentored by Ironjustice
    6 strain coco bash mentored by ij
    Rasta:I need to know if we've got the money in the bank for the dogs food.. If not th...
    Mrsmouse: we eat the dog?

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RastaMouse22 For This Useful Post:

FoxyLady (23-09-13), Spiderman (23-09-13)

Thanks

Thank you rasta from what iv read your ment to hand water for a week or so for a good root mass. Before putting in the system on your ment to flood them for run off let drain put in the system then turn it on is that correct? I think i have made a mistake the pebbles in the bottoms where not soaked in a PH solution I forgot to do it but they have been previously soaked because I think that's going fuck my PH balance sitting in the autopot system Itsself .. I am thinking to give them a feed today half the amount and pour the rest in the autopot and try let them buffer fbefore turning the system on if u get what I mean

Thanks

I have started trying bottom feeding now by filling the res tank with 10litres 0.7EC 5.5PH hopefully will drift up to 5.7 when buffered as that's my sweet spot for avoiding calcium def. How do you stop it stop lifting when left sat and how much does it normally left when sat ? All the aqua valves have filled roughly the same amount of solution will monitor the res the next couple days to see if they are drinking , thank you

Thanks

Just checked the PH/EC in the res and it's PH 5.7 EC 0.7 so looking good

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3