Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13

Thread: Spiderman does Coco with Cheese

Thanks

Yeah mate it's around a ft away at the mo I have had to raise it due to light spread,thanks again dude

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Spiderman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,127 Times

There's a significant change from a light green to a lush, dark green in your pics.

Kudos, Spidey!

All the best for the rest of your grow, pal.

TRF

TheRealFeanor is my name: And Canna is my nation: Cyber space is my dwelling place: The stars my destination

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TheRealFeanor For This Useful Post:

Spiderman (29-10-13)

Thanks

Cheers mate as I said to you I had problems with my PH pen they was 0.2 out everytime so the boost in feed has really helped I ant going to move the EC anymore maybe 1.5 max throughout, thanks again dude

jimmi420 Guest

So basically from start of your problems that you have had. It`s all down to underfeeding causing a slight mag def, so next time imo up feed if you see this shit happen again and keep eye on them. I mean i`m feeding a new rooted cutting and always have done an overall EC 0.8 to 1.0 and my water EC is like very soft water. Yes feed strength can be strain related but if your plants a fair size they need a good feed m8, a nuit EC under 1.0 aint gonna cut it so the plant may start to show slight defs like these did, that`s my thoughts, plain and simple a bit of under feeeding causing slight defs.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to jimmi420 For This Useful Post:

Spiderman (29-10-13)

Thanks

Yeah mate all the problems where caused due to lack of food, my bloody EC meter soon as I got it on track the plants came back to life I have still kept my PH the same throughout at 5.7 as u know they take well to it from previous, as you say all strains are different to feed strengths. I'm not sure weather to get them up more they seem fine still on 1.4 have remixed the same today so will carry on with that feed for now...what you think

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Spiderman For This Useful Post:

jimmi420 Guest

Sound m8, if they look ok stick at it, they don`t need to be any higher than 1.6 anyhow unless you like heavy feeding high EC`s.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to jimmi420 For This Useful Post:

Spiderman (29-10-13)

Thanks

Thanks Jim boy

Here's a great picture I forgot to add to the update yesterday so I fort I would add it

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Spiderman For This Useful Post:

looking great dude gunna have some nice xmas bud there

one love

Thanks

Cheers Jonny thanks for popping in matey, they are doing great I have never done such a short veg before I normally like tree's but need to get a Xmas crop in so wil be interesting with yield

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13