Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Spiderman does Coco with Cheese

Thanks

Hey chu the plan was to get them bottom feeding 2weeks from the pot up, from some reading people are turning the system on half the time and getting life that's why I jumped in the deep end lol, I will hold off and carry on hand feeding for another week so the system will be ready to fire up come the flip glad to have you on board thanks

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Spiderman For This Useful Post:

ChuChu (25-09-13)

Thanks

The Ladies have just been fed with 2litres of 0.7/EC 5.7/PH Checked the run off's 2 out of 3 have a EC of 0.5 so will lift the EC in the next feed. The PH of the Run offs was 6.0 / 6.1 PH... The droopy lady has now perked up and is taking off! The flip will take some place over the weekend, picture update next couple of days thanks for looking Spidermann

The droopy plant that's on the road to recovery
    Last edited by Spiderman; 26-09-13 at 05:06 PM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spiderman For This Useful Post:

ChuChu (26-09-13)

Thanks

Hello everyone it has been 7 Days since the last update and I have to say the ladies are now growing great and at a quick Rate they have been kept on the same Feeds EC 0.7 PH 5.7. I have raised The Rhizotonic and CannaZym by 1ml per litre, I have just checked on them since the previous feed an they have a slight nute burn so will drop down on the additives few more days till I refill the Nutrient tank and try them bottom feeding again.

The Ladies have now been put on 12/12 since 6 this morning till 6 this afternoon, I managed to get some pictures for you guys as lights came on, I have left them with the 400W MH for another week then I will change over to the 600w HPS to just help with the stretch as they are going to go crazy now on 12/12 so should help what do you think? Thanks for looking everyone...Spidermann

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Spiderman For This Useful Post:

BADM4N (01-10-13), chemcical (15-10-13), ChuChu (01-10-13), CocoMonkey (01-10-13), Goodbuddy (15-10-13), Hairflick (21-10-13), Murdock (01-10-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,403 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
    Thanks skunk lung what do you have growing mate
    Its in my sig mate, im doing sage x trifle and critical in coco

8. The Following User Says Thank You to CocoMonkey For This Useful Post:

Spiderman (01-10-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 35,859 Times

good luck on the grow, i,m a first time coco grower too and i find it runs its self as long as they get a good runoff , plants look good , nice and tight, sweet as mate, another thing i think is a must for coco is a good root stimulater as they are a bit slow to start off, maybe i,m just used to how they start in hydro

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Murdock For This Useful Post:

Spiderman (01-10-13)

Thanks

Cheers dude this is my third run in coco but first time using the autopot system, I have always found the stuff great to work with just want to try the bottom feeding route as hand watering daily is a ball ache lol, they are feeding every other day at the moment till the roots have established.then I will fill the nutrient tank. I have used Rhizotonic Root stimulator since started using the stuff and I swear by it the same as the CannaZym, both great additives. Thanks for popping by mate will pop in to your diary like skunk lungs cheers lads much appreciated just want to get them chucking out preflowers

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Spiderman For This Useful Post:

Murdock (01-10-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 35,859 Times

yea i,m definatly thinking of using dripper rings for next run with a 100 litre rez run to waste, i,ve only got 1 entrance to my room so its a pain in the ass stretching like fuck to feed the back ones lol, heres a link to mine if you want to take a look https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...hmentid=225809

cheers m

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Murdock For This Useful Post:

Spiderman (01-10-13)

Thanks

I have seen a diary on another forum someone that made there own run to waste system using like sprayers on 15mm pipping hovering above the pots from a 50L res..was a great bit of kit but looked like a ball ache to make up, would like to try that route after see how I get on with the Autopots. my grooms the same can only access from the front, pain in the arse removing the plants from the groom as my grooms outdoors lol, cheers mate will have a nose in there now

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Spiderman For This Useful Post:

Murdock (01-10-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,698 Times

Hi Spidey, they are coming along really well mate good job!

I didn't see you mention what strain you are growing...hint hint; nudge nudge lol

18. The Following User Says Thank You to BADM4N For This Useful Post:

Spiderman (01-10-13)

Thanks

Thanks for the kind words Badm4n
    I have totally forgot to mention the strain! Thanks for reminding me...the strains are Exodus Cheese given by a Friend

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Spiderman For This Useful Post:

BADM4N (01-10-13)

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast