Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Is any one else kinda sick of watering your plants?

Boxteroid Champion! Crazy Cars Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,305 Times

I hear ya, I'm a stealth soil grow and it gets tedious once in a while. Usually until I realize I've messed something up (snapped a LST branch and didn't notice) or missed something (spider mites!) then I'm back on point.
    The cream rises to the top, regardless of the cow it came from.
    My grows are done in a Stealth Cab 250w CFL

PC Fan to Mains for Dummies

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to needsmust For This Useful Post:

Farmer Geddon (14-11-20), GEORGE (14-11-20)

Thanks

enjoy watering and inspecting your groom on a daily basis...my family tends mine as I am in a wheelchair , but I get great enjoyment from watching it grow and change daily.
    Nil carborundum illegitimi

"Don't let the bastards grind you down".

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 420pop For This Useful Post:

breakitdownrollitup (26-09-13), Farmer Geddon (14-11-20), GEORGE (14-11-20), Spiked (25-09-13), spot (26-09-13)

Thanks

Congrat's on the hydro sys.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to diverzz For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Petal View Post
    I get a great pleasure from hand watering outdoor grow with hose.... don't think I would like carting jugs of water for an indoor grow ... the hydro set ups being recommended might be the go otherwise I highly recommend moving to Australia where I am and grow outdoors! Cheers!
    As a diver I've really been wanting to go to Austraila diving the reef and all, now more reasons to go. Really long flight though!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to diverzz For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Did you smite your mites?
    Quote Originally Posted by needsmust View Post
    I hear ya, I'm a stealth soil grow and it gets tedious once in a while. Usually until I realize I've messed something up (snapped a LST branch and didn't notice) or missed something (spider mites!) then I'm back on point.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to diverzz For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,001 Times

Quote Originally Posted by scoobystew View Post
    Shit man.!
    U got 6??..ive got 1 and its a cunt to do water changes...species tank tho...messy!'
    As for watering..it does get less exiting..but it gives u an excuse to go check em once a day...or twice if ur me
    .toke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Pfft... I had just a measly 25ltr tank and that fucked me off, got rid after about 3 months lol

I went to DWC from soil and i have to water them every pissin day now lol... They strains im doing now are drinking like fuck,... If i miss a day then i use a whole 15ltr bucket of water for the two of them to be topped back up full, thats 3.5/4 litres a day lol

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dank For This Useful Post:

WanderinBloke Guest

I enjoy my watering/feeding regime Spending time in the groom makes me a happy chappy. Best hobby ever!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,426 Times

I tend to enjoy it unless I'm rushed off my feet with other things. Also can be tricky tending to them when you have company.

I sometimes find it really hard to tend to them as much as I should and sometimes neglect them for a few days if really busy.

Proper heart wrenching opening your grow cab to a load of wilted ladies. Sure they will perk back up but they'll never be the same if it goes too far

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BudMan For This Useful Post:

5 Card Draw Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,887 Times

I used to hate watering,handwatered coco was too much fuckin about and ruined it for me ,almost give me a phobia lol.I use soil now and as time has passed I've learned to appreciate the calming effect and the smell of being right up close to my girls,i spin the pot with my left hand while watering with my right hand so the soil is wet evenly, it's like they are doing a twirl in front of me releasing there perfume in a provocative seductive dance lol,this is my buzz of watering ,twice a week is just nice, I do look forward to it nowadays.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Adambomb For This Useful Post:

Farmer Geddon (14-11-20), GEORGE (14-11-20), spot (26-09-13)

Thanks

I dont get fed up watering by hand jus fink of thre reward you get. Love attending to my ladies..

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ukpercy outside in For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast