Thread: Ip Camera

Thanks

Default Ip Camera

Hello everyone just a quick 1, I'm interested in these IP camera's to stick up in the groom, has any body used them? They any good? Does it run from just a power cable as I would not be able to get a Ethernet cable in my groom? Be very happy if someone could shed some light on these. Thanks Spider-Man

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,671 Times

If you can't run an ethernet cable up then you'll have to get a wifi camera. Some come with battery power, but most have a power cord.
    They're kinda pricey though, 70-80 quid for a half decent one. Cheaper than that and you'll have really poor picture quality.
    What is it you need it for ?