Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: UK crown court 22 plants need help

Thanks

Default UK crown court 22 plants need help

hi everyone I have a Liverpool crown court case coming up in november I got caught in my house with 22 cannabis plants they have valued at 4000 - 8000 I also had a mobile phone with various texts on relating to cannabis I also had 70 grams in a bag my electricity was not by passed I am worried my solicitor is useless I wish I could change but a bit late to now though in your view what is the likely sentence I have not been in trouble for over 10 years and only have minor convictions 6 in total no drugs 1s

stephen07 Guest

Default UK crown court 22 plants need help

I've seen people get off with more plants were I'm from , but depends on the texts mate . If they are going to do you for dealing I'd say your looking at time
    If you can get away with personal you may only get a fine and community service .
    A lad in skeggy got off with a fine and 180 hours unpaid work a couple of months back . He had 28 plants .
    Best of luck

3. The Following User Says Thank You to stephen07 For This Useful Post:

scouser1 (11-10-13)

Thanks

thanks mate no not got with intent to supply but solicitor says anything over 9 plants is classed as commercial so bit confussed

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 34,377 Times

school boy error text silly boy , hope they go lenient on you , but you knew what you was getting yours self it to, just have to man up doubt you'll do bird as above i think m8, don't be dealing !! ... mods can we get a smiley behind bars?? think 9 is classed as personal in the uk
    Last edited by Oxy; 11-10-13 at 06:57 PM.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Oxy For This Useful Post:

Goodbuddy (11-10-13), Murdock (12-10-13), scouser1 (11-10-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 9,010 Times

All i can say is 22 Plants is fuck lot of Percy mate............Good luck with that one.
    <a href=https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=10866&dateline=1292190185 target=_blank>https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ine=1292190185</a>

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-6-sexy-auto-s

NEVER MIND THE BOLLOCKS HERE'S THE MUFF MEISTER.........

DUCT TAPE
    Turning "No,No,No" Into "Mmm,Mmm,Mmm
    Since 1941

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spiked For This Useful Post:

Oxy (11-10-13), scouser1 (11-10-13)

Thanks

haha thanks mate hopefully i be ok fucking all because little rat kids trying to break in my house neighbours called police i was in bed heared a bang outside looked outside there was a load of police they seen me look so i never opened the door obviously but they stayed outside another copper went got a care of residents warrant thought the kids had got in tied the resident up or something had no where to go fucked my phone was in my car outside so couldnt even smash it up

Villain Guest

Buenos noches, watch out for Bubba

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,882 Times

Have a read of this: Drug Offences Definitive Guideline from the Sentencing Council

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Anonymiss For This Useful Post:

scouser1 (11-10-13)

Thanks

i have seen this before but any sentence under 2 years can be suspended with probation and hours even a tag

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,027 Times

At worst mate you might do a few month and out on tag ready to grow again
    Sent on my phone using my fingers.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to spot For This Useful Post:

scouser1 (11-10-13)

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast