Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Bad effects from smoking lately

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by algie View Post
    could it be the difference between indica and sativa, or maybe you have come across something stronger than your norm. last time i felt anything like that was from eating cannabutter, but it wore off within half an hour.
    i have to agree with you on this algie! the effect would be most likely different depending on the strain being smoked. i also got different feelings and high with every strain i smoked but not to the extent of feeling breathless and dying..

i'm just curious what kind of strain our buddy here is smoking that makes him feel that way?

Thanks

Strain being smoked plus the person smoking.
    I sometimes suffer from postural hypotension ie. getting up quickly from a sitting/lying down position leaves me momentarily dizzy and disorientated.
    Ive had a bout of that whilst heavily stoned on lemon skunk which I find very buzzy and scatter brainy and its pretty scary when you have the two effect combined.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bob2142 For This Useful Post:

Stirruphead (05-11-13)

Thanks

Another possibility is that you got some weed that was harvested early. I've had the symptoms you describe when the cut was made too soon before the buds had matured to the right balance of trichome amber, cloudy and clear.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Hipster2U For This Useful Post:

Duke1 (05-11-13)

Thanks

Definitely pay attention to the strain you're smoking. Like a few said before me, sativas and indicas - and how much you smoke of them - will have extremely different effects on you. Different strains have different effects on different people. Also, remember your body changes. So what you've been smoking might be affecting you differently now. Try something else - maybe something more mellow - and see if you notice any differences!

Hope you can get this worked out..

jimmi420 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by goodbuddy View Post
    you've had a whitey
    You not wrong m8, feeling of low BP jeeeezus, quit or push on through to other side.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 22,354 Times

go back to toking soap bar man the herb is to strong for ewe,build up a tollerance to soap bar then try again pmsl

but remember herb aint for everyone like atb

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,917 Times

What would you recommend for someone who is feeling low to bring them back up without the bad feelings?

Bez

Problem solved - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=105084 - Mainlining OA - flowering stage. ©Bez2013

Dave-Hester Guest

Disco buiscwitts ^ perfect bez

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave-Hester For This Useful Post:

KrazyDave (10-11-13)

jimmi420 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bezerker View Post
    What would you recommend for someone who is feeling low to bring them back up without the bad feelings?

Bez

Problem solved - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=105084 - Mainlining OA - flowering stage. ©Bez2013
    Coke, E`s,wizz and a mukki slapper with a big gob .

13. The Following User Says Thank You to jimmi420 For This Useful Post:

Bozzer (20-12-13)

Thanks

Smoking weeds gets it into your blood stream quicker than other methods. It sounds to me that your are experiencing a rush of a high, caused by inhaling the smoke. This could be what is triggering your bad episodes.

Do you have a vape?

Cutting out the crap with it can sometimes help. Tobacco can sometimes give you a head rush when you are not using filter tips and this rush along with the high of the cannabis can sometimes be too overwhelming for some ppl.

You could also try making some cookies to see if that makes a difference!

Also, you could lay of the weed to "clean up" but a week isn't long enough, to get it out of your system I think you need around 30 days.

Oh, 1 last thing my old man used to say to me, god rest his soul. When you are feeling like this then you are on a level of high in which your body & mind does not agree with so you lay of it and feel better. So.... why not go the other way and get higher until you body and mind are back in sync with what you are smoking??

When my Dad 1st told me this is was going through a whitey in my bedroom and he kept laughing at me telling me to get out of bed and smoke more. I was only 15 back then and thought he was trying to teach me a lesson. You know, the old get him sooo fucked he'll never want to do it again like. Anyway, after feeling like shit and feeling like I was going to vomit for ages, I finally got upset with it and I got up and went back into the living room where my dad had a J waiting for me. I picked it up and started smoking, before I knew it I was as right as rain, shouting at the football on TV and I had completely forgot about how sick I was feeling by the time I got half way through the joint.

It DOES work, well it did for me anyway, you just gotta get your head round it.

Good luck dude, hope you get on top of this, Nutty.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to nuttygrower For This Useful Post:

Hipster2U (09-11-13)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast