Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: This is interesting...

Hillbilly Guest

I like feeding N. TBH but this year I feed very little and my plants are the best I ever grew but might be the new Nuts or I am getting better lol all I know is I am already looking forward to next year.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hillbilly For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (23-10-13)

jimmi420 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post
    I was told this year to get the highest THC/CBD to feed No N. last mouth of feeding. Don't know if it's true or not but I can see why it could work.
    I was reading summink the other day about PK boosts, thought i`d bookmarked it, anyhow it said it`s not actually the added P & K that boosts the plants buds, but the reduction in N, forgot exactly what it said i was hammered again and cant find it now.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jimmi420 For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (23-10-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,865 Times

Quote Originally Posted by jimmi420 View Post
    But if just using pk boost say to reach a desired EC of 1.6, it`s gonna take fuck knows how many mls per litre, but it`s gonna be 10+ ml per litre at a guess and more, maybe.
    I aint seeing this Jimbo The Canna PK Bangs my Ec right up at 3ml per liter.
    600 ml of Pk in my 200 liter rez @ 3ml per liter, cant remember the exact figures in regards to Ec but i'm sure was around 1.2 which only needed 1 to 2 ml of A&B per liter to bring it up to the 1.6 anyways gonna be at this stage in a couple of weeks on my crimbo run, so will defo take some readings.

Regards BL

jimmi420 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bud lightyear View Post
    I aint seeing this Jimbo The Canna PK Bangs my Ec right up at 3ml per liter.
    600 ml of Pk in my 200 liter rez @ 3ml per liter, cant remember the exact figures in regards to Ec but i'm sure was around 1.2 which only needed 1 to 2 ml of A&B per liter to bring it up to the 1.6 anyways gonna be at this stage in a couple of weeks on my crimbo run, so will defo take some readings.

Regards BL
    Ok cool m8, i`m not sure how much, but i always seem to use lots of canna PK boost and it just never seems to move the EC like NPK does, fuck knows TBH.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to jimmi420 For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (23-10-13)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jimmi420 View Post
    Ok cool m8, i`m not sure how much, but i always seem to use lots of canna PK boost and it just never seems to move the EC like NPK does, fuck knows TBH.
    You got nice water up your neck of the woods lol
    It was 0.4 out the tap here last year its 0.5 now WTF lol

Regards BL

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bud lightyear View Post
    You got nice water up your neck of the woods lol
    It was 0.4 out the tap here last year its 0.5 now WTF lol

Regards BL
    Mines the other way around, used to be 0.5 now it's 0.4 ...strange huh

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Spiderman For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (23-10-13)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
    Mines the other way around, used to be 0.5 now it's 0.4 ...strange huh
    Another thing mate ive just noticed, they have changed the label on the bottle and i've never seen them directions before
    Where did the directions in the image come from, Canna ? maybe they have changed the formula.
    Canna site seems to be down at the moment.

Regards BL

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

Spiderman (23-10-13)

Thanks

Yeah I got that screen shot above off the canna site, looking at the bottle in the picture they are different to what I am using, must be new labeling as you say not sure if they have changed anything to the formular

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Spiderman For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (23-10-13)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2