Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: This is interesting...

Thanks

Question This is interesting...

Hello everyone I was just checking out the canna website having a read up on PK 13/14 and I found something interesting as never noticed before...from the canna site they recommend using PK 13/14 alongside the canna boost only for your weeks feed not using nothing else but them too, am I reading this properly lol as I normally introduce at week 4 at half strengths then full for the 5th week including all the other additives an Nutes...This is where I noticed it any idea's? Thanks Spiderman

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,882 Times

I read at as three separate regimes:

1: Start with water, add 1-2 ml/litre of 13/14, and then add normal nutrients to reach the correct EC.

2: Proceed as above, and then add 2-4 ml/l of Boost.

3: Start with water, and add 13/14 only until you reach the desired EC.

It looks like you should choose only one of these, not all of them, per crop.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Anonymiss For This Useful Post:

Spiderman (23-10-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,399 Times

It sounds like they are saying instead of adding A& B you just use more Cannaboost.. which is a shiteload more epxensive than your A&B

To be honest even their suggested 4ml per litre with A&B is a con
    current grow - a quick run of Power Plant in mapito by Rory B

"How is it that your fucking stupid soon-to-be-dead friends thought they might be able to steal my cannabis and then sell it back to me? Is this a declaration of war? Is this some white cunt's joke that black cunts don't get? 'Cause Im not fucking laughing Ni-ko-las!"

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Rory Breaker For This Useful Post:

Spiderman (23-10-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,865 Times

Most folks have have tailored to their own requirement, this is how i do it on a 10 weeker in coco....

Veg period Coco A&B + 2ml per liter Rhizo Ec @ 1.2

Flowering as soon as switching to 12/12.....Coco A&B + 2ml per liter Rhizo Ec @ 1.4

One week after switching 12/12.....whether buds forming or not 2ml per liter boost. Coco A&B Ec @ 1.4

Two weeks after switching 12/12.....3ml per liter boost. Coco A&B Ec @ 1.6

Carry on till week five

Five weeks after switching 12/12.....1ml per liter PK. 2ml per liter boost. Coco A&B Ec @ 1.6

Six weeks after switching 12/12.....2ml per liter PK. 2ml per liter boost. Coco A&B Ec @ 1.6

Seven weeks after switching 12/12.....3ml per liter PK 2ml per liter boost. Coco A&B Ec @ 1.6

Eight weeks after switching 12/12 flush

Regards BL

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

rockhopper (23-10-13), She's-a-Lady (27-03-15), Spiderman (23-10-13)

Thanks

I do the exact same feeds as you really mate just a lower EC... I just don't get why u would use just boost and add PK to your required EC without anything else for a week ... Just seeing if anyone has tried this because I would give it ago if not ill do as I normally do like above

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Spiderman For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (23-10-13)

Hillbilly Guest

I was told this year to get the highest THC/CBD to feed No N. last mouth of feeding. Don't know if it's true or not but I can see why it could work.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hillbilly For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (23-10-13), Spiderman (23-10-13)

Thanks

I think it would be wrong to hold back on the micro elements contained in the A/B at such a critical stage in the plants development.
    I know the plans will have some of the elements stored, but will there be enough for the plants requirements ?
    I'll stick to what i'm doing as its always served me well.

Regards BL

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

Spiderman (23-10-13)

Thanks

That's a interesting one hillbilly have never heard of that one, will look into it
    And bud I think ill stick to the same feeding schedule too.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Spiderman For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post
    I was told this year to get the highest THC/CBD to feed No N. last mouth of feeding. Don't know if it's true or not but I can see why it could work.
    Yeah I see what your saying mate, though when you get to an Ec of 1.6 with 3ml per liter of PK and 2ml per liter boost with a background Ec of 0.4 there is only a piss full of A/B in the mix. maybe thats why it works, cause you're replacing one with the other while retaining the micro elements.

Regards BL

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

jimmi420 Guest

But if just using pk boost say to reach a desired EC of 1.6, it`s gonna take fuck knows how many mls per litre, but it`s gonna be 10+ ml per litre at a guess and more, maybe.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to jimmi420 For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (23-10-13)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast