Thread: Gibberelic Acid and Colloidal Silver

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,087 Times
    Provided Answers: 9

Default Answered: Gibberelic Acid and Colloidal Silver

Just thinking about this and thought I would ask the question.

Would it be possible to spray selected parts of a flowering auto and induce male flowers? I know that using either of these wont produce a pure Hermie, as the pollen will only contain the X chromosome. So in theory you could get an auto to sacrifice 1 bud for a few seeds, instead of buying them.

Some of you will ask "why bother?", but if you had an auto that displayed favourable pheno's you could get some seeds to carry on those traits. All for the price of either Gibberelic acid or colloidal silver, both of which are cheap enough.

2. "Using Gibberellin`s will turn the plant male yes, well too much Gibberelic acid will, but its systemic so i`d have thought even spraying part of the plant that you want to turn is no good cus the whole plant will absorb the hormones, so won`t the whole plant turn male ? I was talking in a thread with Rockster too the other week/month i think it was about using colloidal silver to make pollen and fem beans from the same plant as i thought you could but if i remember right i`m nearly sure he said summink along lines of the genetics would be unstable and fucked up, inbreeding and all that. I think maybe :/ But yes i`m sure HB & Rockster will know for sure on all this stuff."

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,399 Times
    Provided Answers: 69

I am sure Hillbilly or Rockster - 2 of the site breeders, will be along soon to answer this.. i aint got a fucking clue
    current grow - a quick run of Power Plant in mapito by Rory B

"How is it that your fucking stupid soon-to-be-dead friends thought they might be able to steal my cannabis and then sell it back to me? Is this a declaration of war? Is this some white cunt's joke that black cunts don't get? 'Cause Im not fucking laughing Ni-ko-las!"

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rory Breaker For This Useful Post:

2Acres (24-10-13)

Thanks
    Provided Answers: 3

Ive seen ppl polenate select branches s i would imagine the theory is correct
    I'm living my life as if I had powers and tonight I feel immortal!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,087 Times
    Provided Answers: 9

I might just give it a go. Got one auto just up and another in the dirt. The weaker one of the 2 might get some HRT.

jimmi420 Guest

Using Gibberellin`s will turn the plant male yes, well too much Gibberelic acid will, but its systemic so i`d have thought even spraying part of the plant that you want to turn is no good cus the whole plant will absorb the hormones, so won`t the whole plant turn male ? I was talking in a thread with Rockster too the other week/month i think it was about using colloidal silver to make pollen and fem beans from the same plant as i thought you could but if i remember right i`m nearly sure he said summink along lines of the genetics would be unstable and fucked up, inbreeding and all that. I think maybe :/ But yes i`m sure HB & Rockster will know for sure on all this stuff.
    Last edited by jimmi420; 25-10-13 at 01:08 AM.