Thread: ' The Nitro' a work in the pipeline.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,891 Times

Default ' The Nitro' a work in the pipeline.

Hi all in ThcTalk happy valley!

I just wanted to say I've got a work in progress which involves a 3 way polyhybrid consisting of the Nitro Express ( Exodus x Haze F1 16 week sativa wild child and not the 10-11 week BX 1.0 on sale ) x White Widow and.........well, the sick puppy inside me might want to use Gert Lush's Papua New Guinea .303 ultra sativa but I'm not trying to make something rip your face off savage although Gerts a good mate and I'm sure I could get some 303 seeds and his pheno's he keeps of Nevil's Haze, the 303 and others are all long haul tropical type sativa's that yield very low and take ages to mature like 16 weeks is par for the course and really quite exquisite cannabis which is a labour of love that yields the flesh of the cannabis gods and aargh fuck it why not, lol!

Did I just talk myself into something here? Maybe, it's given me an idea to start two lines as that would be a great outdoor experiment up in the Spanish mountains as that's where I'll be but not a line for indoor growing and would be purely for hmm, I'll seriously have to have a think about that?

But to get back on track, (Nitro Express x WW) x a special something that I'm being gifted by Peesh of Sonic Seeds who has some legendary genetics and some of his stuff as producers make Big Bud
    look pants whilst being still excellent weed and he's taken landrace genes from where his forefathers were born which is around northern India and he has something called Shimla and which makes him a true breeder as he's injected novel genes quite unlike the usual Dutch suspects and that gets a lot of respect in my humble book as I've worked with landraces and it ain't easy going, with far more failure than success and so for Peesh to offer me a load of unique genetics for free, just helping a brother breeder, well, I thought you'd like to know, no flies on that boy and I hope to see me mucker before I go away and if I do I'll post and tell and spill before you my treasure chest of goodies, like natures pearls oh so rare!

And I'll be working towards a plant with more resin than the Nitro Express and fully mature within 10 weeks and so it'll be an American sourced Indica with purportedly strong medical effects and this won't be a walk in the park and a first for me working with 3 different hybrid strains although the White Widow might have a high degree of homozygosity so it should be interesting and educational for me and will be done along side the first work I do in Spain which is femming my current line and to be honest although femming will be technically interesting it's not something I'm particularly looking forward to as I'm an old school real beans man and am doing this out of necessity to remain competitive in a 90% fem market as currently I only serve 10% of the public who buy regular seeds and in Spain it's nearly all auto fems and which I think is tragic given their superb weather but hey ho, it's what they want and I'm actually going to be buying ( Rockster wails and gnashes teeth! ) auto fems ( choke sob! ) for my ( tears at clothes! ) shop off the wholesaler who sells my genetics, aaargh! LOL!

So like I gave you a heads up when I started on the Nitro Express I thought I'd tell you of my plans regarding The Nitro and hopefully I'll fully document this all in Spain and upload here at ThcTalk.

Peace

Rockster

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Rockster For This Useful Post:

ChuChu (27-10-13), Duke1 (27-10-13), Ganjaholic (28-10-13), Goodbuddy (26-10-13), Mindless (26-10-13), Olmec (30-12-13), RastaMouse22 (27-10-13)

mellowed Guest

Could be intresting mate. Look forward to the next update then

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mellowed For This Useful Post:

Rockster (26-10-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,428 Times

Very nice indeed, an auto version of NitroX would be the Bomb to be fair lol =]
    Last edited by Mindless; 26-10-13 at 10:28 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mindless For This Useful Post:

Rockster (26-10-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,891 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Mindless View Post
    Very nice indeed, an auto version of NitroX would be the Bomb to be fair lol =]
    Nitrox? That sounds very industrial doesn't it, a bit ICI patentish?

Subcool brought out Chernobyl so what next in naming pot after national industrial disasters, Bhopal Cough?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockster For This Useful Post:

RastaMouse22 (27-10-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,428 Times

lol, X .. insert whatever there mate, point taken.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mindless For This Useful Post:

Rockster (26-10-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,872 Times

nitro x widow mmmmmmmmmm that sounds a lovely combo mate

are you going for the mr nice black widow?

got a few nitro im planning to germ soon as ive weeded out the males from my bsd lol looking forward to it

peace
    The widows water web--- finished
    Widow,BSD and unknown breeding group ORGANIC ---FINISHED
    RM's 1st creation.. BIG SILVER DIESEL F1 --- FINISHED
    BSD F2 GROWOUT - -finished
    150w selecta box - - finished

Dinafem Auto cheese DWC mentored by Ironjustice
    6 strain coco bash mentored by ij
    Rasta:I need to know if we've got the money in the bank for the dogs food.. If not th...
    Mrsmouse: we eat the dog?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to RastaMouse22 For This Useful Post:

Rockster (27-10-13)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rockster View Post
    Nitrox? That sounds very industrial doesn't it, a bit ICI patentish?

Subcool brought out Chernobyl so what next in naming pot after national industrial disasters, Bhopal Cough?

I cannot believe you remember Chernobyl. Is that stuff still around?

And pleeeeeease release a 16 weeker

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Fro For This Useful Post:

Rockster (04-01-14)