Thread: No Free Bean Giveaways/Requests

Thanks

Default No Free Bean Giveaways/Requests

I am willing to keep a very thorough diary (pics, data, etc) if you should be bean rich and feeling like donating to a broken Iraqi war veteran. I am MMJ qual'ed .

Love what I am seeing thus far around here. Check out my grow diary below.
    Last edited by Goodbuddy; 28-10-13 at 11:16 AM.

Dave-Hester Guest

Quote Originally Posted by likeafox View Post
    I am willing to keep a very thorough diary (pics, data, etc) if you should be bean rich and feeling like donating to a broken Iraqi war veteran. I am MMJ qual'ed .

Love what I am seeing thus far around here. Check out my grow diary below.
    I'm sure asking for hookups is a no no dude....

Keep an eye out in the comp section...there's all ways something going on and awesome prizes to be had.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave-Hester For This Useful Post:

Rory Breaker (28-10-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,399 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Bunda-Erbb View Post
    I'm sure asking for hookups is a no no dude....

Keep an eye out in the comp section...there's all ways something going on and awesome prizes to be had.
    Indeed.. or purchase a pack of seeds from the site (or herbies - one of the sponsors) and you will get some free beans with your purchase
    current grow - a quick run of Power Plant in mapito by Rory B

"How is it that your fucking stupid soon-to-be-dead friends thought they might be able to steal my cannabis and then sell it back to me? Is this a declaration of war? Is this some white cunt's joke that black cunts don't get? 'Cause Im not fucking laughing Ni-ko-las!"

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rory Breaker For This Useful Post:

spot (28-10-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 15,990 Times

Thread closed

Likeafox, please read the rules, consider this your only warning

Asking for hook ups is a no go, it offends the people who have had to buy their seeds with their own money

They're cheap enough anyways, a couple quid will get you a feminised seed to play with

As I said, please read the rules if you wish to stay on thctalk

Peace

7. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mr Pothead For This Useful Post:

galt (28-10-13), Goodbuddy (28-10-13), gypsydave (22-11-13), RastaMouse22 (28-10-13), scottishlass29 (30-10-13), spot (28-10-13), stonedbunny (28-10-13), The budda (28-10-13)