Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41 47 48 49 50 51

Thread: him up stairs do you believe??

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,180 Times

Quote Originally Posted by W.D View Post
    What's scary is how a fat obnoxious, brash, ignorant, assumptious loudmouth can link a to c without defining b. His rants then get believed by 'outsiders' and swallowed as fact the regurgitated. This worries me Del, this reminds me of the poor asians who take to extremist Islamic teachings.

So far I've heard Hitchens apparently works for the devil. That America is run by presidents who worship an owl. That guns are a good thing for safety (let's forget about the dozens of school massacres a moment) and that Yah is apparently the book of truth. People who don't believe are condescendingly spoken down to, and deemed as unknowing. This is the absolute carbon copy of hateful Islam and their views of 'infidels'.

Hitchens gets spoken about as one of the very best intellects of all time. His books reverted and used for quotations in debates. His interviews ooze knowledge and calmness. I still can't believe he's apparently a 'bad guy' and works for the devil. I will never forget that comment, it's stupidity sets new heights.
    Bang out of order that. Fair enough if you don't agree with my opinion but I've not spoking down to anyone or deemed them unknowing. I keep repeating that I'm not out to force anyone to believe anything, how does that make me condescending? Or deeming people as 'unknowing' Because I'm defending my opinion how I see fit?

I can't be myself without being labled thick cunt, stupid, condescending, off my rocker etc..

I hold a lot of respect for a lot of people on these boards here and their opinion or the way they wrote wouldn't change that. friendship is fickle though, I learnt that a long time ago.

As I've said before dude disagreeing with me is fine but don't start making personal insults when I'm showing you respect.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DelBoy For This Useful Post:

Oxy (30-11-13)

Notorious WD Guest

Quote Originally Posted by DelBoy View Post
    Bang out of order that. Fair enough if you don't agree with my opinion but I've not spoking down to anyone or deemed them unknowing. I keep repeating that I'm not out to force anyone to believe anything, how does that make me condescending? Or deeming people as 'unknowing' Because I'm defending my opinion how I see fit?

I can't be myself without being labled thick cunt, stupid, condescending, off my rocker etc..

I hold a lot of respect for a lot of people on these boards here and their opinion or the way they wrote wouldn't change that. friendship is fickle though, I learnt that a long time ago.

As I've said before dude disagreeing with me is fine but don't start making personal insults when I'm showing you respect.

I shall leave it here but you are free to re-read this thread and see so for yourself, you called me such when I commented about Aisha.
    "Muhammad was not a pedo, that's another zionist forced misconception. Please do some research mate, I can't have a debate with someone who doesn't know what there talking about its pointless."

Anyway, take care Del.
    Last edited by Notorious WD; 26-11-13 at 01:18 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Notorious WD For This Useful Post:

Oxy (30-11-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,180 Times

Quote Originally Posted by W.D View Post
    I shall leave it here but you are free to re-read this thread and see so for yourself, you called me such when I commented about Aisha.

Anyway, take care Del.
    Can you quote that comment please? can't seem to find it..

6. The Following User Says Thank You to DelBoy For This Useful Post:

Oxy (30-11-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,999 Times

About time this thread got put to bed I'm afraid

This video sums it up nicely

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Goodbuddy For This Useful Post:

ChuChu (26-11-13), Oxy (30-11-13), stonedbunny (26-11-13)

Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41 47 48 49 50 51