Thread: need help first time grower

Thanks

Default need help first time grower

hi im new to growing and i really dont know what to do i have the equipment and the nutrients and for rite now im growing in soil and my nutrients are foxfarm i have Big Bloom, Grow Big, and Tiger Bloom, Cha Ching, Beastie Bloomz,Open Sesame plus i have a 400 watt hps/mh system i have 2 of the same systems and i have a 3x3x6'5 tent with a carbon scrubber an 1 bag of exhale plus i have a few seeds from attitude seeds like super lemon haze and white widow but i have 2 seedling growing there about 3 weeks old 1 is 4inches tall wich is afghan kush x black domina the other is 2 inches tall and its auto pineapple express all i ahve been feeding them is water intill yesterday i just feed them grow big but half the dosage.but im looking for some good help with like how to feed my plants and how much to feed them and when to feed them or some good recipes and feeding schedule or what else do i need and what should i skip in ever other feeding please help im a first time grower thanks... if you read this i appreciate it

Thanks

Get yourself over to the mentoring section dude and see if you can't grab yourself a mentor that grows in soil like you do.

Other than that all I can say is read read and read more.

Sorry I cant help mate but I'm useless with soil, hydro all the way here. All the best, Nutty.

Hillbilly Guest

Restricted Access for 7 days Read the THC Rules and then read more on growing in the Novice thread then ask one time not 7 in 7 different threads!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hillbilly For This Useful Post:

galt (10-11-13)