Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: 1st Grow - White Widow: its the future, I've tasted it!

Thanks

And now for the ladies, or at least we think (...hope)

Female
    Plant A:

Plant D:

Plant F:
    Work it...

Grr your a tiger...

Plant H:
    Your Tony the Tiger....

Your a mamal without sharp teath capable of gnorring...

And I'm spent!

So are we right?!? The pics we have seem to have come out a tad small we do have better quailty ones if you can't tell from these,

If your wonderin, Plant C hasnt shown yet so fingers crossed she's a she and it just fashionably late to the party!

Cheers All,

MrP
    Eh! toilet mouth... there's a child's bike outside!

Thanks

Looks like you have a full house there dude, well from the last set of photo's anyway. congrats dude & dudette.

Thanks

Reckon you've got the sexing about right M8, although i'd give the last
    "male" another 24 hrs to make sure, might just be some weird growth going on there ..

I've got one that's at a similar stage that looks a bit like that & cant make my mind up if it's a lil boy or girl yet ... patience my friend all will be revealed !

Congrats on the ladies.

Thanks

congrats man!! all good stuff there

Thanks

Cool

Nice one BP, welldone.
    Now it's the fun bit, watching them grow grow grow....

Thanks

Cheers all for the comments, 5 may be down to 4 but no worries, 4 'll do for a 1st time, in fact, one would do me at the mo!

Anyone know what the humidity should be?
    Since we've switched to flower it seems to have crept up to about 65-70% and can only imagine as time goes on and them buds grow, it'll creep up even further.

What's an ideal humidity for flowering?, any ways to keep it down (looking for cheap imaginative...)?, if not may have to pop out for a dehumidifyer in the next few weeks.

Nowt else to report back on

Oh tell a lie... the biggest mama is nearly 3 ft and only 1 week into flower...ooops! will veg a little less nxt time!

Thanks

Just found Blurry's thread on de-humid's in 'general growing'

Guessing 65% is a bit high, we have intake, extractor an fan running all through lights on and then 15 mins every 2hrs throughout lights out

Can anyone recommend a good one that's capable of shifting a fair bit but that aint too big that it cant sit inside the budbox?

Ta

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Toker View Post
    i'd give the last "male" another 24 hrs to make sure, I've got one that's at a similar stage that looks a bit like that & cant make my mind up if it's a lil boy or girl yet.
    my "is a boy or is it a girl" turned out to be a lil girl so dont rush it M8.

dunno of a really small dehumidifier, but homebase, wickes, asda, tesco all sell smallish portable ones .. it might help if you draw the air for the intake away from the open window as you could be sucking in moisture from outside, particularly on wet days .. and god knows we've had a few of them this year !.

Thanks

my "is a boy or is it a girl" turned out to be a lil girl so dont rush it M8.
    Thanks for the tip Midnight, we've kept the 1 possibly boy-girl in the tent and will give it a few more days - outa interest, how long have u got before a possible male opens its pollen sacks? (its been in flower for 7 days)

it might help if you draw the air for the intake away from the open window as you could be sucking in moisture from outside, particularly on wet days .. and god knows we've had a few of them this year !.
    'Nother good tip mate, never thought of that...

Will try this out over the week and see if the avg humidity comes down, may help with the min temps at night too, can't see it being a prob for max temps as summer seems to have already been an gone up norf!

Nothing much more to report, will take some pics later on next week when there been a bit more action in the tent. Going off to read up on nute levels for flowering.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BrianPotter View Post
    how long have u got before a possible male opens its pollen sacks? (its been in flower for 7 days)

You're welcome M8.

They wont be mature enough to do any harm for a while & if it's not shown any obvious signs of sex yet you're safe at least until bollocks develop ... they should be well obvious at least a few days before they're capable of doing any damage.

On my 1st grow i was very indecisive in sexing them so left it later than i probably should but never had a problem, Going by the fact that you've been right in your sexing up to now i reckon you'll know when it's time to knock it on the head if it turns out to be a bloke.

Just dont panic cos you could be throwing away a lady that might give you another oz or 2 of quality budz ...

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast