Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Stuck in Reveg

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,844 Times

Quote Originally Posted by mellowed View Post
    I want to see close up how the cylxs are forming and growing mate.

Im wondering if they are just very slowly developing small fluffy popcorn buds which stop growing when they reach a certain point or do they just keep on going and going but at a slow pace.

Or are they getting to a certain size an stopping an waiting for the signal to carry on flowering.

Either way your gonna end up with a half flowered plant before you even switch to 12/12 lol which should cut the flowering time down by weeks an because the budsite structures are already in place they should hopefully start to swell massively straight away as long as your on top of the feeding situation.

Any sign of tricomes anywhere? ?

If your getting 3 fingered leaves everywhere then it does sound like shes pulling through all be it slowly.

I would say once the plant has stopped the single finger leaves an starts putting out serrated leaves then she's already on the way already.

Are you still moving her about during the day??

These plants hate being move touched or even breathed on when reveging or stressed so anything like that will prolong it further.

Roll on the next update mate
    When I took cuttings and pinned her 12 days ago, I completely stopped moving her about. Just left her under the HPS on 18/6 or 20/4. We had some cold and cloudy days anyway. She will live in my kitchen until I am sure she is stable with new roots. But this morning she looks fine, so maybe tomorrow back under the HPS.

It does not appear that the flowers keep going. Because some have been on this plant for 3 months and they are not any bigger or more mature than newer ones. It does seem to add flowers as the green veg grows, so a flowering tip gets kind of longer and has more flowers. Not any denser, just longer versions of that early/popcorn style buds. But I will try to get some pics of a good spot to watch.

Of course if I start to get on with reveg now, that may all change.

No signs of trichomes.

Only a couple of tiny 3 bladers so far, but 2 is more than zero.

GREAT questions !!
    Last edited by galt; 30-11-13 at 04:50 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to galt For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,117 Times

Those 3 bladers will go big (fingers crossed) within a few days, veg growth....

Atb mate.

Vlad... ~loser of the Jeremy Kyle show 'Did you have sex with my mom?' lie detector special.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Vlad the Inhaler For This Useful Post:

galt (30-11-13)

Thanks

Daily update. No signs of wilting, so I am going to try a half day under the 400HPS keeping an eye on it pretty closely.

Here are a couple of pics. One of the whole plant, and one of the same branch I posted 36 hours ago. See that shoot in the middle with the new 3-blade leaf? That is my photo target.

Attachment 237193Attachment 237194

A different branch with another view of flowers

Attachment 237195
    And these are the clones I took. 14 days ago. Still no signs of roots, but I think they are putting out new single blades.

Attachment 237196Attachment 237197
    Last edited by galt; 01-12-13 at 08:50 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to galt For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Today's benchmark picture. It has been under 400HPS all day with no signs of water stress from ripping much of its roots out. I even see a few more 3 bladers.

Attachment 237502

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to galt For This Useful Post:

Adambomb (03-12-13), Vlad the Inhaler (03-12-13)

5 Card Draw Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,887 Times

it looks like she's coming around to your way of thinking now galtster good on you man,it takes time is all,mine has almost recovvered now she is my first re-veg attempt and she is worth the trouble ,she had some problems with yellowing leaves and reddening stems,not sure what it was lol something like a K def which would be expected after flowering I guess,I'm not too good at growing in soil when it comes to sick plants,I repotted her and trimmed the root ball down and put her in fresh soil and will prune her old buddy bits off once she is back in the game and green looking,she looks much better now than 3 days ago believe me lol,

she is under 600w mh now with fresh soil and the environment is cock on and she is putting out normal leaves now, so hopefully whatever was ailing her will clear itself up now her new growing roots have easy food available,next time a reveg comes up in my growing I will repot at least a week sooner to avoid defficiencys like this,it's new to me this stuff ,I've only read about it,will be easier to just take clones now I know I am keeping her so hopefully won't go through this again,

The redness I mentioned is fading to more of a pinkyness on the stems now and leaves are literally filling with more healthy green colour every time I check in on her,she looks like she is happier the way she is reaching up with her leaves too I think,

Hopefully in a few weeks she will be looking pristine and ready to give up some clones I can start vegging up nice and large for my next flowering period.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Adambomb For This Useful Post:

galt (03-12-13)

Thanks

Nice job. Good luck.

Thanks

Just an update. This plant has been under the 400 HPS 20/4 for a couple of months, about 4 months total so far trying to reveg it. I did get a few three blade leaves, then it stopped growing yet again. Now it is throwing out some single blade leaves again, making for a total reveg time of close to five months so far. The buds keep getting bigger, but not in a normal way. I am going to throw it to 12/12 in the next week and just give up on getting it to reveg.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,117 Times

Oooo Galt... this is still ongoing.... I'd have killed it by now mate!

I admire your perseverance my man...

Vlad~ the Milk Tray man 1994-present day.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Vlad the Inhaler For This Useful Post:

galt (18-01-14)

Thanks

I have a little plant that still needs 20/4 for another week or so. I will try to post a picture, the prebuds are getting big. It will be interesting to see what this plant does at flip. I just wish I knew what caused this, it could be useful at some point.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to galt For This Useful Post:

Vlad the Inhaler (19-01-14)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5