Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 2013 drug survey

Thanks

Default 2013 drug survey

http://www.theguardian.com/news/data...-what-you-take

Just completed this in the hope that the government actually take notice of the opinions as they are not doing any real surveys themselves. Depending on the amount of different drugs you've consumed this can be a lengthy survey took me about 35 mins but then iv'e dabbled in a few. There are quite indepth questions on cannabis though including different grow methods, opinions on home growing and also oils and eating it if anyone wants to help the survey with realistic information on what is actually happening
    "Love the Life you Live, Live the Life you Love" - Bob Marley

Chefchaouen Morocco
    Easy Sativa guerilla grow 2011
    Female Seeds C99 grow
    2012 Purple Maroc grow

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to azza For This Useful Post:

Jackanory_Time (20-11-13), Lil Sindigo (22-11-13)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by azza View Post
    http://www.theguardian.com/news/data...-what-you-take

Just completed this in the hope that the government actually take notice of the opinions as they are not doing any real surveys themselves. Depending on the amount of different drugs you've consumed this can be a lengthy survey took me about 35 mins but then iv'e dabbled in a few. There are quite indepth questions on cannabis though including different grow methods, opinions on home growing and also oils and eating it if anyone wants to help the survey with realistic information on what is actually happening
    One can only hope that they take notice, no matter how unlikely it seems so i will do it also.
    Once i have made another coffee

.......Peace

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jackanory_Time For This Useful Post:

azza (20-11-13)

Thanks

Well that took a while to do, on the upside i had not even heard of quite a few of them drugs let alone taken them.
    On the down side i was surprised to see Tramadol on there, as my daughter gets these on prescription for her
    Chrons Disease not quite sure what to make of that.

.......Peace

Oh yeh and i smoke to much, tell me something i do not know

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jackanory_Time For This Useful Post:

azza (20-11-13)

Thanks

yeah you'd be surprised though the amount of prescription drugs available on the black market and the genuine product. I only noticed this a couple of months ago when a mate told me hes self diagnoizing himself in this way and things are not hard to get

8. The Following User Says Thank You to azza For This Useful Post:

Jackanory_Time (20-11-13)

WanderinBloke Guest

Did it yesterday and it took me a sodding hour!

Quote Originally Posted by Jackanory_Time View Post
    Well that took a while to do, on the upside i had not even heard of quite a few of them drugs let alone taken them.
    On the down side i was surprised to see Tramadol on there, as my daughter gets these on prescription for her
    Chrons Disease not quite sure what to make of that.

.......Peace

Oh yeh and i smoke to much, tell me something i do not know
    Tramadol's not good to be on for long periods. Not only is it habit forming but it can cause depression, anxiety and a whole host of other issues. My Mrs was using it for around 7 years for her Rheumatoid Arthritis and is happy to now be off it.

She uses Cannabis Oil now, just a small dose each day, and it's completely replaced all her meds. It also works well for Chrons Disease, it's worth checking out bud.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WanderinBloke For This Useful Post:

azza (20-11-13), Jackanory_Time (20-11-13)

Thanks

ive also seen a lot of cases now where parents non uk are appealing for the right to give cannabis to their children for medical purposes when it seems the only thing that actually works. Im all for full legalizing the herb so I dont feel like a criminal when not causing any harm to anyone but really feel the UK is light years behind the rest of the EU and further afield in terms of allowing cannabis for medical use

WanderinBloke Guest

Quote Originally Posted by azza View Post
    ive also seen a lot of cases now where parents non uk are appealing for the right to give cannabis to their children for medical purposes when it seems the only thing that actually works. Im all for full legalizing the herb so I dont feel like a criminal when not causing any harm to anyone but really feel the UK is light years behind the rest of the EU and further afield in terms of allowing cannabis for medical use
    I gather that GW Pharma (based southern england) has a whole host of canna based drugs waiting to be made available. Once GW gets approval I suspect that our gov't will state that there's no need to make the plant available to Joe Public anymore and any legalisation efforts will be set back another decade or so. Fuckers.

Thanks

there is a lot of shit about gw pharma who are licensed to grow cannabis and turn into their unique formula which is basically cannabis anyway. they charge a high price for their sativex compound or inhaleant and donated to and were very chummy with the labour government. they produce a product that drs wont perscribe though cost not product on nhs

Thanks

Where as i believe in the EU its only france and uk who havent made allowances for medical use of cannabis to people who need it in the form of cannabis as us smokers know it as

WanderinBloke Guest

Regardless of what our gov't does, awareness is growing massively and more folks are turning to growing their own for meds. I cant see me ending up in court for what I do and not getting away with it. So fuck 'em.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast