Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Can pyrethrum spray be used when in flower

Thanks

Default Can pyrethrum spray be used when in flower

recently found some critters in my grow unsure yet as to exactly what they are just wondering what peoples thoughts on pyrethrum sray are many thanks

jimmi420 Guest

I`d say yes, farmers use it on crops, the shit you get from B&Q says safe to use on edibles all be that meaning food stuff, but cant see why not, i wouldn`t use it in the run up to chop for a few weeks though myself. But look at summink called Mighty Wash Markydread opened my eyes to it, says it can be used right to chop day and it did him a great job for him.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to jimmi420 For This Useful Post:

weedog (20-11-13)

Thanks

cheers jimmi just been reading another thread where it was mentioned just gets so confusing what to use with all different views on things that can be used in flower.

I still dont exactly know what i have yet either will have a good look tonight lights on i will look into that mighty was i started a thread last night with pics if u fancy having a look at them would appreciate your views strange one because i have what i believe to be springtails in my runoff but not just tiny white things also little grey, black ones.

I have had thrips before and doesnt seem to have the silver scarring they leave cheers again jimmi

jimmi420 Guest

Google the bugs and go into images this will help you out more, but it don`t look like mites that`s been eating the leafs. Springtails are pretty harmless, but i read in a thread a while back a mix of water and neem oil and then a drench of the soil as a one off, should kill springtails and thrips eggs and is a great preventative, also cover the top soil in sand so thrips can`t escape. Get some sticki fly traps too to dangle down. Sprays may not be needed.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jimmi420 For This Useful Post:

weedog (20-11-13)

Thanks

cheers again what is the process with sharp sand as i have some left over from flagging garden do i need to wash it ? how much do i put on top of coco and do i still water the same over it

jimmi420 Guest

Not sure, i never used it and i don`t think i`d use it with coco, thought you were growing in soil, i use clayballs to cover my coco and proper cover about 2 to 3 inches at the top, unless someone knows different.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to jimmi420 For This Useful Post:

weedog (20-11-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,866 Times

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

TokeItUpUK (20-11-13), weedog (20-11-13)

Thanks

cheers guys with regards to rh i seem to be struggling to get it down really is sitting between 55 and 70

Thanks

hey jim what is the stuff called that you get from b and q with pyrethrum in it

Thanks

there are 2 different ones i have seen in b and q will attach the links now are these what you are referring to jim

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Bug-Clear-Fr...ug+clear+spray

And also this stuff

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Flowering-Pl...ug+clear+spray

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast