Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Notice of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Right

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,299 Times

Sorry thats "COMMON LAW" not "COMMAN LAW"! Easily confused! lol

Thanks

i read most of this!
    http://www.fmotl.com/freedom/Freedom.htm

Veryr intresting read i must say i allready have the letter ready to send to a dabt agency for a debt that my partners ex ran up with a company that WERE now having to pay for GRRR

whats confusing is there seam to be a lack ( or i cant find it ) on exactly how to become free
    Quote Originally Posted by wert View Post
    i wonder if it will leave you a note ''dear john.....'' when it trundles off to the neighbors house that is growing with a 600w light instead of your 400w.........sneaky little ..........
    Fathers nearly silent fan and fillter modClick here

Thanks

the info is out there but thats why you have to research the info is ment to be hard to find and understand its mad that way but there is lots of info out there

hope this helps copyed from a freeman s site

Introduction to Freeman Concept

Freeman on the Land: what does it mean?

This is an introduction to what is meant by a Freeman (or woman) and its’ implications. Take this information, share it with your friends, copy it, post it to your blogs, do whatever you want with it. Remember though, it isn’t legal advice, and neither is it a substitute for your own research. Check everything I write, and you will find I write the truth.

A freeman (I mean woman too, throughout this piece) is someone who knows who they are. Think how you would define yourself. Most of you will say human being, some will say person. I intend to show you, that you are not a person. YOU are a flesh and blood human being.
    You were born free. Unfortunately, you were born into a system that requires your slavery. Yes, I said slavery. Each of us, before we could express a choice, was sold into this system. In exchange for benefits, for certain “rights” and privileges (more on this later). How did this happen? Your parents registered your birth. Innocently they registered you, with the threat of a fine, and the imposing, pressurising word “MUST” upon their heads. What they didn’t know, was that the word “MUST” means something different. It does not mean you are obliged. In the legal world, MUST is another word used for MAY. So, in essence, your parents were tricked into registering your birth. Why, then, are the government so desperate to have us all registered and counted, checked and filed? Because their system relies on us, selling our labour, paying taxes, paying their fixed penalty notices to keep the massive deception going.

What happens if you REGISTER something? You are simply recording it, right? Showing it is your property and you are the rightful owner, right? WRONG. By registering you are giving away your owner’s rights, and you are retaining rights of use and enjoyment on their terms. Car, house, kids. By registering you, your parents gave up the right to have a say in how you are brought up. They did not do this deliberately, they were tricked. By registering you, they are creating the LEGAL FICTION that is your PERSON. A corporation (for that is what our government is) cannot act upon a flesh and blood human being. They need to create something which can CONTRACT with them. And that thing is the PERSON. Your birth certificate is evidence of your PERSON.

So, right now, you are thinking, this is nuts. She is talking rubbish. Who is she calling a slave? I am free to do as I please. I vote, I follow the news, this is not possible. We have elected government and they work for us, right? WRONG. You have been given the illusion of change of government. Put simply, when you vote for a political party you are voting in a different set of directors for the corporation that is the United Kingdom (UK PLC, United Kingdom LTD, etc). Don’t believe me?

Party politics is an illusion, it does not exist. The politicians are so removed from the people that they are not even bothering to keep up the pretence anymore. Witness David Cameron thanking Demos, the left wing think tank, for their input into his policy. Witness Peter Mandelson and George Osborne sniggering together about their little trip on a yacht with dodgy Russian businessmen. Witness MPs from around the country stating on the record that they are NOT there to represent the people. Still think our government represents us?

Our government is a company. Like any other company, it has rules. These rules are what we think are the Law of this land. But what we are not told is there are different types of law. How many times have you heard someone say, “Oh, you can’t do anything about that, it’s the law”, or words to that effect? Most of what we think is law is, in actual fact STATUTE. There is a very crucial difference between statute and law.

A STATUTE is “an Act of Parliament given the force of law by the consent of the governed.” Look at that: CONSENT. If you don’t consent to it, it doesn’t apply to you. There is only one true law in this country, Common Law. You only break the law if you harm another person or their property, steal from someone or breach the peace. That is all you need to know. Have you ever wondered how it is that you can be governed by all these “laws” but actually, when you read them, you don’t understand a word, and you need a lawyer to tell you what the law is? How can a human being be bound by something that he doesn’t understand?

The law of STATUTES is the law of CONTRACT. And we, as human beings, have the right to decline to contract. But, if we don’t know that we are being invited to contract, our silence acts as acceptance. What has this got to do with the PERSON? Remember I said that the corporation needs a way of contracting with you and bringing you into their system, providing them with money? They do it through your PERSON. You are not a person, you HAVE a person. They do it through tricking you into thinking that you are a PERSON and there are obligations that you MUST fulfil. Remember what MUST means? As a flesh and blood human being you have the right to say no thanks, when offered a contract. Get this straight: you are not a PERSON. You have a PERSON.

So what does this mean then? Let me give you an example. You receive a fixed penalty NOTICE through the post, for speeding. (Remember, forget how you have been taught...speeding is not a common law offence that hurts or causes loss to another human being). What do you think when you get this NOTICE? You think it is a demand for payment, because you have done something wrong and you must pay for it. WRONG. A NOTICE is an OFFER to contract. You can decline. If you sign the notice and send payment, you (as flesh and blood human being) are agreeing to act for your PERSON. You are under no obligation to do so.

Money
    “There is no more direct way to capture control of a nation than through its credit and money system.” - Phillip A. Benson, President of American Bankers’ Association, 1939.
    "There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt." -John Adams.
    "Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes its’ laws." - Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild.
    What is money, and where does it come from?
    Take a bank note out of your purse or wallet. Look carefully at the front. What does it say?
    It says: “I promise to pay the bearer on demand the sum of.....pounds.”
    What does this tell you? That money has no value in itself. It is a piece of paper, given value by common agreement, by belief in its value.
    Money is printed by a private company (Bank of England, Federal Reserve etc.) and lent to the government, with interest. In return these governments give the banksters (bankers/gangsters) bonds or gilts. Every single bank note has interest attached to it. In effect, this means that the system is propped up with debt. Debts can never be repaid, as all there is to pay the debt is more debt. This continues for perpetuity, or until the system implodes. The system is imploding now, as we speak, and governments are desperately trying to prop up the system by pumping more debt into it.
    When someone gives you a demand for payment, what can you pay it with, if money itself is debt?
    Credit cards, loans, mortgages etc.

When you borrow money from a bank in the form of credit, all that happens is that new money is created, and given to you. They take your signature on the signed credit agreement, and use that as a promissory note, i.e. the promise of your future labour. There was no liability created by them lending the money.
    This money that has been created, and that is backed by your signature, is your money.
    So you are paying your own money back to the banks WITH INTEREST!
    Why do you think banks are so keen to get your signature? Because that signature (your property don’t forget) is a valuable commodity.
    I will leave it to you to work out the implications.

peace

GOVERNMENT is a fiction.
    STATUTE LAW is a fiction.
    RELIGION is a fiction.
    BANKING is a fiction.
    TAX is a fiction.
    MEDIA is a fiction.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hazza For This Useful Post:

DazzleBud (19-04-12), Diddydon (22-11-15), Tabbatha (22-08-11)

Thanks

Well said Hazza - your very up to speed on the concept.......GREAT!!!

Thanks

i'm still new to this to but i totally understand it.and i WILL be following it to becoming a free-man on the land

do you follow wigster ? nice to see others that know about it

there's millions of info out there!

heres a web site that can help you on your way to being a free-man on the land
    http://www.fmotl.com/

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Hazza For This Useful Post:

Diddydon (22-11-15)

Thanks

thanks for this post m8! i will deff be looking into how this could apply to me in my country so thanks again m8!
    ----------------------------------------------------

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,049 Times

So say you are arrested for cultivation of weed & at the police station you refuse to sign anything,does this mean you are not agreeing to the charge & would this stand up in a court of "law".Great post though will be looking into it more.ldman:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Manny View Post
    So say you are arrested for cultivation of weed & at the police station you refuse to sign anything,does this mean you are not agreeing to the charge & would this stand up in a court of "law".Great post though will be looking into it more.ldman:
    exactly ! they need your consent to do anything with you !refuse to accept your strawman name nd they cant do anything ! you need to know the game though they will try you on it !!
    peace

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Manny View Post
    You would need to be a freeman before you get away with it - until then you are a 'person' which is a legal fiction meaning you are are commodity of/and belong to the state.

I would love to go down this route but my situation at the moment means that I cannot - The legal aspect of this is facinating & the concept is a great way to undermine the coming NWO!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wigster View Post
    You would need to be a freeman before you get away with it - until then you are a 'person' which is a legal fiction meaning you are are commodity of/and belong to the state.

I would love to go down this route but my situation at the moment means that I cannot - The legal aspect of this is facinating & the concept is a great way to undermine the coming NWO!
    i would disagree with that 1 mate as all courts are court s de facto
    company courts a judge!! !! ( contracts ) run for profit (fiction courts)

old courts back in the day would be courts de jour ? think thats it were there is a jury not run for profit we have none! (real court)

if you look further into it you will see people have won loads of cases with this as there has to be 2 people for a contract to exsit and if you do not consent to entering into contract with them there is no contract and they CAN NOT FORCE YOU they can mislead you though and most people fall for it and consent without knowing what they have done !
    but if you stand up for your rights it will pay off ! !
    research is the key! everyone needs to learn to play the game ! thats all it is !

peace

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast