Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Notice of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Right

Thanks

read this link its a much better explanation on courts and when your in a court room ! they have no power !!
    http://www.tpuc.org/content/courtroo...me-i-think-not

GOVERNMENT is a fiction.
    STATUTE LAW is a fiction.
    RELIGION is a fiction.
    BANKING is a fiction.
    TAX is a fiction.
    MEDIA is a fiction.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,299 Times

Hi Hazza - (I might not be right on this but) if you are caught doing something wrong (in there eyes!) you will be served a notice. Legally you either sign it (admitting your wrongs) or you serve them a notice within 3 days of recipt of your notice - if you do not sign and do not send them that notice, legally it is the same as signing it (does that make sence?). I think it is similar to refusing to give a breath/blood sample if you get caught drink driving i.e. you still get done! Great debate mate!

Truely Peace
    CURRENT GROW DIARY...INTO THE BLUE
    GUERILLA GROW DAIRY (MOO)....WIG DIG
    I am bonkers, stark raving mad, even possibly clinically insane. Anything I say here should be taken with a large pinch of salt and if that does'nt work and you're starting to gag, try to self-medicate. I'm trying to say something but of course, it's all complete bunkum
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." JIMI HENDRIX

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,299 Times

Like you say though, it does take a bit of reading for the old grey matter to get to grips on this and because its all the legalese, it can be a bit confusing! Was reading about it 2 months ago after my mate in NZ spent an hour on the phone explaining it but 2 months has meant my mind is a bit wooly - have to get up to speed again!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wigster View Post
    Hi Hazza - (I might not be right on this but) if you are caught doing something wrong (in there eyes!) you will be served a notice. Legally you either sign it (admitting your wrongs) or you serve them a notice within 3 days of recipt of your notice - if you do not sign and do not send them that notice, legally it is the same as signing it (does that make sence?). I think it is similar to refusing to give a breath/blood sample if you get caught drink driving i.e. you still get done! Great debate mate!

Truely Peace
    i know what you mean that is true that silence means your agreeing
    thats why you have to learn to seperate you from the person they have created
    they have to prove you have commited a CRIME remember no injury harm or loss NO CRIME
    if you dont agree to being that person that they created they mr.miss etc cannot FORCE you it up to you to relise you are not a person but a man/woman
    it will all fit together if you keep at it it does take time and alot is confusing its designed that way but when you relise it is very simple
    they only play by rules no laws we have to seperate them and start playing there game !
    never consent to anything with the goverment !
    they use words to trick us like

in legalese
    must = may! your choice (because the cannot force you )
    so you are deceved from the start

you must register your car your tax returns you must pay this fine you must not grow weed !!!

really they mean you may do these things !!!!!!!! they cannot force !

apply=mean s to beg and you know what your given up and askin for

register = hand over owner ship !!your car is not yours ! your only the keeper !

hope that helped some as i says before somewere im new to this aswell but i think i have the knowlege now to help others break free from these company rules ! as thats all they are !

peace !

spengle Guest

this is some interesting stuff... i like the sound of this freeman thing, will have a look into this

twullhc Guest

I have a friend who is a freeman on the land, he handed in his notice of understanding and intent and claim of right, sent this document to top people, 1 of them was the queen, they were all to reply to the notary publics office, guess what, no responce after 30 days, so he go's back to the notary and issuses them all with a notice of non responce, which means they have all aggreed with this as no1 disputed the claim, lol, now he is on to bigger shit, security aggrements and accepting things for value, he is in the process of captureing his strawman, my spelling is bad, sorry people.

Thanks

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! This makes so much sense, this is the first thing in my life that actually feels right, if that makes any sense to you. But.... theres a BIG BUT, "THE MAN" ie Government, Police, The Magistrates dont give a flying fuck about the little guys (us) they will lock you up if you break the laws they work to uphold. at the end of the day guys Democracy realy means Dictatorship, we may as well be living in Fucking Communist Russia or North Korea, What's the fucking point

Thanks

ive had my running'ins with the police.. I allways thought that when they ask for your name and place of living if you dont hand it over they will keep you in the cell untill they know who you are and where they can find you if needed?

I would love to learn the fine details of law but all my time is taken up with canna

Great post!

Thanks

Surely all this means for example that you can't use public roads to travel because they are owned and maintained by the uk government and stuff like that? I thought the case might be that being the little guy that the gov doesn't care about actualy plays to your advantage as they can only stop you when they manage to catch you??

Thanks

been following TPUC for a while now, Ive so far managed to get the TV Licensing people off my back and all the Debt collectors off my back also, very powerful knowledge that they (the legalese society) can only play you, on your own ignorance, never talk to a policeman or enter a conversation with your name or address, thats for starters, always make the distinction between your legal entity (title and your human self) and all the rest will eventually fit into place, also chaps/chapesses watch all of John Harris's vids on TPUC and YT to get to grips with it all, they are all similar as they all run off the same principle, BUT ive found watching all of them has enabled me to pick up easier the parts you didnt understand first time round (kinda like watching a film over and over again)....you will absorb the FULL plot and know it off by heart.

welcome to the real world folks!
    we are not slaves born to keep a few people in power so most struggle without, its about time everybody realised this!
    dont mean to sound patronising to anyone, just they were clever to keep you in a false outlook on life and how it all works,

exposure is key to this corrupt system's life time,
    spread the word, and if you struggle, use the example of money to enter this into your conversations....I've found this works brilliantly as people are keen to listen if they think they can save a few bob or too.

Goodluck

11. The Following User Says Thank You to John Smith For This Useful Post:

greenthumb123 (20-12-12)

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast