Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Notice of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Right

nooby_dr_green_thumb Guest

very confused
    did i understand someone say we can grow bud and get away with it?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nooby_dr_green_thumb View Post
    very confused
    in one word...NO, not here in the UK anyway.
    "If i cant smoke and swear im F**KED!"
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/image.php?u=5246&type=sigpic&dateline=1249748262
    THCTalk recommends Greens Horticulture for all your growing needs
    if iv been of some help to you please take a second and press the thanks button, cheers

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nooby_dr_green_thumb View Post
    very confused
    If you become a "free man" you can own a fire arm, grow any species of cannabis, even still drive your car without a license.....

Check it....[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqBBK4xY2Mk"]YouTube - More About Freeman UK[/ame]

twullhc Guest

If you dont mind me asking HG, are you a freeman?? and if not, why???

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by twullhc View Post
    If you dont mind me asking HG, are you a freeman?? and if not, why???
    Ive not served a notice of intent to the queen declaring myself a free man so no I'm not catagoricly a freeman BUT I am still researching the negative implications of such, the EU legislation is frightening (imo) and people that are serving affidavits to the queen are not having there affidavits read by the queen but being forwarded onto the European Commission and in the same vain as being a BNP member (say for example) you end up on a register of possible anti NWO trouble makers (as it is after all lawful rebellion), so you need to be very careful, The Freeman society is very good and from a moral stand point its superior to being govrned by the state BUT there is little of virtually no info of on the net of anyone being granted there freeman status only people offering notice, it maybe the case that you dont need a reply since you are "giving notice" but I for one would lose my housing benefit and JSA upon becoming a freeman and with no job on the horizon would be a foolish mistake to lose the roof over my head and having money to buy food, or at least till the police get heavy handed by which time I will of dissapeared into the night.......

twullhc Guest

[QUOTE=Hairy_Guerilla;191055]If you become a "free man" you can own a fire arm, grow any species of cannabis, even still drive your car without a license.....

Np HG, I did not think so, its just when your saying stuff like the above quote, it kinda sounds interesting the freeman thing, but im glad you brought up the other stuff about losing your benefits n shit because im sure lots of people would like to be able to grow their own weed, own a firearm, drive your car without a license, basically do anything you want without any 1 telling you this is wrong or you cant do that, as long as you dont harm another human being or destroy their property, HG you should be careful with the information you are giving people as that shit can destroy lives, like the above sentence, it should have been, if you become a freeman, your are SUPPOSED to be able to grow your own weed, SUPPOSED to be able to own a firearm, SUPPOSED to be able to drive a car without a license unless you can come up with some1/any1 that has done all the above in this country HG then I feel you are giving people the wrong information, like its misleading the stuff you are saying, if it was that good HG then why have you not become 1, because you are not ready to give up your benefit privileges?? being a freeman is supposed to be about standing on your own 2 feet, doing things for yourself, you talk like a freeman HG, but you dont act like 1, please dont think im trying to have a go at you because im not, its just i have heard about this shit for the last 8 months, and until some1/any1 in this country does the above you have mentioned, then i will always think its b/s, drive a car without a license, grow whatever weed they can without prosecution, own your own firearm to hunt for food ,lol, or protect yourself, HG its not going to happen, fs m8, what would stop all the mentalists from handing in their notice which would then allow them to own a firearm, its not going to happen, i will tell you something just now HG, my friend got caught with 77 plants, after this he handed in his notice of understanding and intent, sent all the stuff away to the correct people, he is so sure that this will help him if and when he go's to court, he has his estopo in place or some shit, im so fucking worried for him HG, but his head is full of this freeman bullshit, he dont even have a fucking lawyer ffs, so i will tell you soon if the shit works or not, as if he gets off with the charges he is facing, then something has worked for him, but until then, i would not recommend to any1 to go ahead with this, as im pretty sure when he go's to court and he starts hitting out with this shit, the judge will send him away for psychiatric reports, hope im so wrong but I cant help thinking thats what's going to happen.

Thanks

Thumbs up

"If you become a "free man" you can own a fire arm, grow any species of cannabis, even still drive your car without a license....."
    Please please please show me where under Common Law it says you cant use plants medicinaly or use them to make clothes out of or feed ones self, or have the right to travel or defend yourself???

"Np HG, I did not think so, its just when your saying stuff like the above quote, it kinda sounds interesting the freeman thing, but im glad you brought up the other stuff about losing your benefits n shit because im sure lots of people would like to be able to grow their own weed, own a firearm, drive your car without a license, basically do anything you want without any 1 telling you this is wrong or you cant do that, as long as you dont harm another human being or destroy their property,"
    Why do you automatically apply the negative to such things?
    Why should anyone have to live under the rule of a few rich beaurocrats in servitude or poverty or in perpetual debt by no fault of there own?

"HG you should be careful with the information you are giving people as that shit can destroy lives, like the above sentence, it should have been, if you become a freeman, your are SUPPOSED to be able to grow your own weed, SUPPOSED to be able to own a firearm, SUPPOSED to be able to drive a car without a license unless you can come up with some1/any1 that has done all the above in this country HG then I feel you are giving people the wrong information, like its misleading the stuff you are saying,"
    Well i sudgest you leave this chap a reply to his video on YT in this instance, If people want to make an uninformed decision to do this at a whim, should I be held responsible, even if I too am displaying a wary need to further reasearch its claims?

"if it was that good HG then why have you not become 1, because you are not ready to give up your benefit privileges?? being a freeman is supposed to be about standing on your own 2 feet, doing things for yourself, you talk like a freeman HG, but you dont act like 1, please dont think im trying to have a go at you because im not,"

lol, well thats simply because as stated clearly I'm still reasearching this and when I feel I'm ready to make an informed decision off the back of my reasearch and become a freeman then that is my choice and only my choice to do so me old chap!
    I really find it funny that you make a distinction between being ready to stand on your own two feet and losing benefits, this freeman thing is still in it infancy and many of the people I see losing there battle is because they have hastely dived in headfirst without throwing caution to the wind, I'm still standing as Ive not made this mistake......
    The reason why I dont act like a freeman is because I am not free, I am being screwed left right and centre, but not by my peers interestingly enough, only by corporate greed and deceit.
    Destroying your strawman is a very hard thing to complete and mid process leaves you in a grey area of still being a potential law breaker if you decide to live like a freeman while still not having been granted or acknowledged as such

"its just i have heard about this shit for the last 8 months, and until some1/any1 in this country does the above you have mentioned, then i will always think its b/s,
    "
    The guy in the vid obviously has.......
    So are many up and down the country that have served there affidavits, the question lays with weather the corporates accept there notice, acknowledge there notice and allow them to live peacefully upon serving there notices.

"what would stop all the mentalists from handing in their notice which would then allow them to own a firearm, its not going to happen, i will tell you something just now HG, my friend got caught with 77 plants, after this he handed in his notice of understanding and intent, sent all the stuff away to the correct people, he is so sure that this will help him if and when he go's to court, he has his estopo in place or some shit, im so fucking worried for him HG, but his head is full of this freeman bullshit, he dont even have a fucking lawyer ffs, so i will tell you soon if the shit works or not, as if he gets off with the charges he is facing, then something has worked for him, but until then, i would not recommend to any1 to go ahead with this, as im pretty sure when he go's to court and he starts hitting out with this shit, the judge will send him away for psychiatric reports, hope im so wrong but I cant help thinking thats what's going to happen."

Your missing the point mate, if someone acts on his free will weather under common law or statute legislation in a good way or evil way he/she is going to do it regardless, if someone premeditates the killing of someone they dont need to send an affidavit off to accomplish this unwise feat, there are guns being sold illegally in the bigger cities, plus your mate isnt exactly growing personal amounts of the genis Cannabis so I too would fear for his liberty regardless as your right to grow under common law is for your personal use not to seed a business from it (as far as I'm aware).
    The government dont want an armed public, why would they? this isnt about flaunting the law mate, this is about being able to travel freely, defend yourself and medicate yourself, sorry if this part pisses you off but you dont have any beef with an army of police forces preparing themselves, armed with guns, tazers and god knows what else they have patented for a rainy day, because you think they are there to defend you! no mate, they are there to defend the system, the people in power and to enforce stautes, not uphold common law, times have changed...and with it so has peoples fears for there own safety.
    Becoming a freeman is a lawfull (and peaceful) rebellion to where you notify your intent to look after yourself instead of putting (voting??? hahaha) reprisentitives in place to think, work and defend your common rights.
    When you stop believing they do, in spirit you are already a free man!

nooby_dr_green_thumb Guest

its all oo confusing for me to understand lol
    but if you can somehow grow it leagally then please let me know how or what to do or how to be a freeman thing lol

Thanks

Hazza any idea of how exactly the A4F works ??

some people talk about acounting details being sent with the A4V but i cant seam to find it!

im constanly reading up on things and learning as i go and im waiting for something small to "test" with before i serve no NOICoR
    Quote Originally Posted by wert View Post
    i wonder if it will leave you a note ''dear john.....'' when it trundles off to the neighbors house that is growing with a 600w light instead of your 400w.........sneaky little ..........
    Fathers nearly silent fan and fillter modClick here

Thanks

this is all fine and dandy on paper.
    the first person to try and pull this in court will end up in jail whether its "legal" or not.... they make the rules we dont.

i for one wont ever be trying this out even for a giggle cos i dont want to end up in jail and thats what would happen for sure.

anyone tried this out cos ill send you a cake with a file in it for your escape.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast