Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Wreck f8, LA Women, pimp dog, black domina, G-force

Thanks

will deff be visiting you more frequently m8!
    i have just added G-force and blck domina to my "To Grow list"
    heard and read good things about em!
    ----------------------------------------------------

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,340 Times

Good news me thinks, LA woman being added very soon *2.
    LA woman:Martian Mean Green x LA Confidential
    couldnt resist i'm a big big Doors fan.

Floating about 3ft above where I think I am.
    Thanks

Get you dekay, nice strains mate.
    It's quite funny actually, over the last year you and me seem to be in a parallel universe.
    Our lives seem to be similar - lost jobs, at home with the kids, similar financial issues, debt worries etc. And now we are even trying out the same strains in the same ways i.e. hempy buckets.

Your strain list looks like a grey area grow.
    Last time in the dam I headed straigt for the Grey Area with my list. I was on the hunt for some certain strains to get wrecked to - as you do.

I bought

1. Trainwreck (i.e wreck f8)
    2. Martian Mean Green
    3. LA Confidential

My own favourites ended up being the LA confidential (bought from dam) and Trainwreck (my own grow from GH).

Am watching and waiting mate.
    One day we will have to make an effort to meet up at one of these loose THC talk group meets and have a toke together. Would be good to meet you.
    Work to live life. Don't live life to work!!!!!

Thanks

Would deffo like to have a smoke with u mate, one day we will.
    You still outta work to.
    Thats mad your list is my grow, and its been good hearing from peeps that some of these strains are a bit good.
    Thanks for popping in mate, u always welcome.

Thanks

Right I am never ever buying regular seeds ever again, looking like another male celtic wreck and the 4th might be too ffs, that means if its the case that a wreck f8 will be going 12/12 way sooner than planned, even then it may turn out that both of them are males and will have to do the gforce/flying dragon. sick of wasting time on regular seeds will stick with nice fancy indica fem crosses fer sure or known cuts.

Thanks

Black Domina, love that name, have been repotted, amazing root growth on em but hit one problem, more or less ran out of perlite so put it at bottom where the repotted plants would sit and some half way through, lovely plant so green n healthy. No nutes obviously.

BD 1

BD 1

BD 2

BD 2

The gforce, not sure anyone has noticed grew with 3 main stem, have topped them one at a time and it is getting at least 2 more weeks veg but 4 more if any wrecks turn out female as this is a quick flower anyways and will finish by week 8 but bet i can rob some popcorn before then.

Gforce probably (maybe flying dragon)

Gforce (just topped right hand stem)

Really hoping i get one female from these 2 but feel like because every single wreck last time was fem cant have good odds lol. Absolutely gutted its gone 12/12 last night as really wanted it to grow bigger but didnt want to waste a fem seed by going early as gforce are good yielders.

wreck f8 in flower as of last night

wreck f8 in flower

wreck f8 topped at week 2, in veg till the other shows, if other is female will keep this one going till 2 foot for 6 foot plant in end.

wreck f8 in veg

The celtic wreck pics will be tomorrow coz cant get a decent macro of the development in the grow place coz me cameras mad and tells me shit and refuses to take pics or focus properly till i sort out conditions like low light but i dont know wtf to mess with.

The last NL i am messing around with totally now have cut about an ounce of trim/popcorn branches buds off her which was about1/5 of plant material and given a pk 13/14 feed 2 ml p l, think i make canna butter with the whole thing when the awkward fucker decides it might finish, its still growing upwards after 6 months. Now the other NL has dried proper its a slightly better smoke, it works anyways.

DNA genetics LA woman will be here tomorrow, also gonna add me red cfl 250 to grow along with 600 watt and will be adding DNA Rocklock to the mix when i get rid of males (if), think i add everything into one diary there wont be over 10 when the sexing has been done and this will be my last grow this year.

Last edited by dekay; 08-06-09 at 11:42 PM.

Thanks

dude looking v crisp nice work

I'll pop my head in again tomo for the c.wrecks if that's cool it's what im doing at the moment!. Loving the last pics

What is black domina like to smoke? (if you have tried it of course) I have heard a few m8s mention it as a Connoisseur smoke but nothing regarding taste/smell.

Keep up the good work as always m8!,

Ny,

Thanks

Coming along lookin really strong and healthy keeping my fingers crossed for you on the male ratio m8!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nydiesel View Post
    dude looking v crisp nice work

I'll pop my head in again tomo for the c.wrecks if that's cool it's what im doing at the moment!. Loving the last pics

What is black domina like to smoke? (if you have tried it of course) I have heard a few m8s mention it as a Connoisseur smoke but nothing regarding taste/smell.

Keep up the good work as always m8!,

Ny,
    I ve heard it puts the most experienced of smokers on their asses. I cant wait but i will. If all my CW turnout male i feel like popping some more to not let you down mate lol.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Prophet View Post
    Coming along lookin really strong and healthy keeping my fingers crossed for you on the male ratio m8!
    Not too bothered because i dont ever put me eggs in one basket (plant), really looking forward to the female gforce, BD, Rocklock, n LA woman. Thanks for popping in mate u always welcome.

Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast