Thread: White Rhino Review by Greenthumb123

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,351 Times

Default White Rhino Review by Greenthumb123

Subscribe to this Listing Add to favorites  Written by greenthumb123      22-11-13, 06:26 PM     Views 6854 
    Editor rating
    4.00 Average user rating
    0.00 (0)

Grow Report

Grow Report
    White Rhino
    Seedbank: Greenhouse Seeds
    Link to grow diary: https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...80677-new-grow
    Genotype: Indica dominant
    Grow location: Indoor cupboard
    Nutrients used: Ionic grow • bloom • boost • rhizotonic • H202 • liquid silicon.
    Grow equipment: Gt 205 nft tank • 250 watt duel spec h.p.s.
    65 watt blue c.f.l. for seedling and early veg.
    Weeks in veg: approx 5-6 weeks from germination
    Weeks in flower: 7 weeks flower 9 weeks 12/12
    Colour of trichomes at harvest: Mostly cloudy with approx 5% each clear+amber
    Wet yield: Not weighed
    Dry yield: 6 ounces
    Drying time: 6 days
    Curing Time: up to 7-8 weeks cure
    Bud density: medium density nuggs but she did not flower full term
    Bud appearance: Buds look nice and frosty but can be quite airy sometimes. Buds which have hardened though are fairly solid.
    Grindability: Grinds well to a smooth consistency suitable for any method of smoking or vapes
    Smell in Veg: Kind of a cross between lemons and fuel
    Smell in flower: Same as in veg but the lemon side becomes more intense
    Smell after curing: Intoxicating! This is when it truly comes into its own. Imagine a car that ran on lemon juice and you get the gist!!
    Length of buzz: initial high lasted around an hour • then the indica stone comes and is around for another couple of hours or so
    Good comments: Being my first grow • i made many mistakes and still got a good result • telling me she is a v
    Bad comments: None really • any negative aspects to the grow were created by my lack of growing know-how • no
    Overall rating: Overall I give it an 8 out of 10 for the weed itself • 10 out of 10 for growability.

Hello all, here is my review of white rhino by greenhouse seeds. Hope you enjoy reading it.

Editor's Review

1 member out of 1 found this review useful.

Smoke Review

Have you smoked this strain?: yes
    Good points: lovely flavour when cured for a couple of weeks+ very good for pain+ sleep disorders
    Bad points: None really
    Would you recommend?: Id recommend as a first choice for new growers and as meds for pain, insomnia.

As said, I would recommend this strain to anyone looking for pain relief or with trouble sleeping. I honestly believe I did not unlock her true potential and she could have been so much better. Very forgiving and hardy, she took alot of abuse in the way of newbie errors etc... and yet bounced back with a decent return for the wattage of light used and also, she did not really go full term, I chopped around a week early I think. It is because of this that I think it a good choice for beginners.
    Overall ratings  
    4.00/5
    Rate this strain
    4.0/5
    Rate the taste
    4.0/5
    Rate how stoned
    4.0/5
    Overall rating
    4.0/5
    Was this review helpful to you?
    Yes No
    by greenthumb123
    22-11-13, 06:26 PM
    Find all reviews by greenthumb123
    Comments (0)

About the author

Medical user and grower,firm believer in making cultivation for personal consumption legal but alas, it's not.On principal however, I will still continue with what I believe is right.

2. User reviews User reviews

There are no user reviews for this listing.
  3. The Following User Says Thank You to greenthumb123 For This Useful Post:

eastman007 (25-06-19)