Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Dreaded gas man

Thanks

Default Dreaded gas man

So it was annual gas check that's normally boiler in kitchen and fire in living room. As it's been the last 6 years, this fucker just opened attic up checking the chimney, and found the lot in all it's glory!!!!! Promised me he ain't botherd and he's seen it all before but fucking stressing!!! Any point gutting attic now he's gone? He prob took pics on phone so already got evidence!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 15,990 Times

Oooo dodgy one, it's up to your judge of character I'm afraid mate, do you believe what he said or not? Did he look 'the type' to go flapping his gums?

Entirely your call this is fella

Thanks

i don't wanna ruin your day but if this was me, i would rather be safe than sorry..
    not a chance id trust some random dude.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,022 Times

acht i wouldn't give a shit tbh

chances of him calling the police are v slim, nothing in it for him unless you'd pissed him off or he had a serious stick up his arse about drugs

as for him mouthing off and someone trying to rip you off, well in that eventuality it would happen whether you got rid of the plants or not

so i'd just forget about it, maybe keep a wee extra eye out for anyone watching my place for a wee bit if i was feeling particularly para
    Strider's Sup Lemon Haze & L.A. Confidential DWC Good...hopefully...2018

SLH & Incredible Bulk DWC Actually good, honest. 2017

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Strider For This Useful Post:

Germanator Guest

he props be back when they are done to blackmail u for an oz or 2 lol

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,924 Times

I'd be emptying the place mate before the old bill turn up if it was me .
    What people say and what they do are totally different , pics on a phone is one thing and getting caught red handed is another .

Thanks

Is it just plants i need shifting or can you get done for equipment? He never said a word when he came back down! I said can I make you a peace offering for anything you found and he refused saying just be careful and don't worry!!! These blokes gotta find all sorts ain't they!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,117 Times

Keep growing mate... Unless you've got more than you can pass off as personal use...

Also keep your fingers crossed.... forever.

Vlad.. The pub meat raffle champ ~circa 1998.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Vlad the Inhaler For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 15,990 Times

For what it's worth, if you have one or two plants then you might aswell leave it up, I had a slap on the wrist for mine, I did spend 4 hours of my bday in custody though

On the other hand I'd rather have the police knock my door, at least they won't attack ya, yobs ay arsed they just want the weed and the thrill of a fight, so I'd be thinking about who he could tell that would do that

Either way...the paranoia is a bitch, lot of thinking to be done

Peace

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,844 Times

1. You can not worry about it.

or

B. You can tear it all down.

But if you tear it all down, how long are you going to wait before starting up again? After you move to a new address ? Even if he tells police, they could just put you on the list for the next time they need a quick bust to earn some door prize.

Go with your gut about the guy.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to galt For This Useful Post:

Mr Pothead (26-11-13)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast