Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Dreaded gas man

Thanks

Oh yes, feel so much better now!!!! Just read the gas certificate and his name and address on it! Doubt he would risk any potential come backs by grassing! Not that I'd go that far but if he's got half a brain cell he'll forget he saw anything lol.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to chrisev84 For This Useful Post:

Mr Pothead (26-11-13), Olmec (26-11-13), Vlad the Inhaler (27-11-13), Yardie-bre (29-01-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 15,990 Times

Wouldn't surprise me if most if them do it there selves, could've even been one of us

Look out for a thread entitled ' clocked a grow room while out at work earlier '

Lmao

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr Pothead For This Useful Post:

Yardie-bre (29-01-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,061 Times

I remember my brother dried 2 chopped plants in the boiler cuboard,gas man turned up an saw them ask my dad to move them so he could get to the boiler so he shouted of my younger bro to get em shifted then my dad made out like he did'nt know they where there.

At the end of the inspection the bloke started writing on his paper work,an said out loud "had to remove 2 large weed plants" then looked up at my dad and just started laughing,he then said im only joking mate,i smoke it now an then.

I've also had them come to my house an see a full grow in all its glory,i did shit bricks for a week of so but eventually you'll forget about it an all that worry was for nothing.....WELL,IF YOUR LUCKY.

'Fingers crossed' chrisev

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seanMcPot For This Useful Post:

galt (26-11-13), Mr Pothead (26-11-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,087 Times

As a gas safe engineer I can honestly say I have come across all sorts when carrying out inspections. I once walked into a brothel to do a gas cert for a boiler but had a bit of trouble deciding which one needed certifying.

Don't sweat it mate, if he bubbles you up have a play with your boiler so it's unsafe, isolate it and bubble him up to gas safe. Instant custodial for him and the great feeling of revenge for you.

I can't speak for his character but if you are in any doubt, be safe. Put his licence no into the gas safe website and make sure the address matches.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 2Acres For This Useful Post:

Mr Pothead (26-11-13), Vlad the Inhaler (27-11-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,844 Times

I think the odds are really good that people don't care. MOST people would legalize it. The 20% that oppose it are concentrated in the professions of police, prison guards, drug counselors, court workers, pharmaceutical employees, parole companies, and others who directly benefit from prohibition. Among regular folk and gas readers, probably 95% don't give a damn either way.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 15,990 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey77 View Post
    As a gas safe engineer I can honestly say I have come across all sorts when carrying out inspections. I once walked into a brothel to do a gas cert for a boiler but had a bit of trouble deciding which one needed certifying.
    You don't understand how hard I laughed at this hahahahaha

Come off it mate

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,087 Times

I'm being deadly serious mate. The flat belonged to a guy I used to work for, he was renting it out, not knowing it was a rub n tug shop. I turned up 9:00am there were ropey old strumpet everywhere and some right shifty looking fellas. Shifty looking because my banging on the door had their service cut short as the madam thought is was old bill.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to 2Acres For This Useful Post:

Mr Pothead (27-11-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,882 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey77 View Post
    I once walked into a brothel to do a gas cert for a boiler but had a bit of trouble deciding which one needed certifying.
    Unintentional innuendo?

Or is it just me...

ETA:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Pothead View Post
    You don't understand how hard I laughed at this hahahahaha
    So it's probably not just me then!
    Last edited by Anonymiss; 26-11-13 at 09:30 PM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Anonymiss For This Useful Post:

Mr Pothead (27-11-13)

Thanks

All things considerd I'm gonna hold my nerve and rock on! Shifted old bits so I'll say its 1st time! Had a little drive by and his van was at the address on certificate. Might just get up nice and early to loose any visitors in ha, saves my dogs hanging off there necks if they bust in!

Thanks

Same thing happened to me last week, seemed a decent bloke in his late twentys, decided to keep growing. Mind you I've only have 4 in veg and I do grow for medical use and he knew this. I've heard nothing!!

You've got to make a judgment call mate, how important is the grow to you!!! Good luck

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast