Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Any Fibromyalgia patients out there?

Thanks

Thanks

hi lowrey,i have serious osteoarthritis which has been in acute form for 11 months ,,i started juicing 1 dark canabis leaf twice a day
    ,im now up to 4 leaves twice a day (take it slow in case of allergy) from day 2 my stiffness has totally gone and i can get out of chairs beds and walk distances...i at present dont believe any compound can do this so quick ,,if it has i would be over the moon ,if not, im sure the canabis is doing no harm,i was a nurse 42 years so can check for blood pressure and other base problems whilst taking the leaves..there is none up to now ,,, i juice them in 1/4 pint milk with one banana or blueberries to taste....you do not need to grow your plant into flower if you keep it in veg 6/18 light ,,there should be no smell .1 plant could last years or ask about, there are stealth growers on your street ,if you found this site you can find them...all growers have probs getting rid fan leaves ..you could have loads of leaves.. juice them freeze the juice in freezer trays and use cube one twice a day.pps....i juice all my excess fan leaves in water when chopping add a bottle of mint sauce and send off down the bog ...lol...pps if im talking rubbish here please feel free to put me right as i dont want to send out bad info to people with illnesses

3. The Following User Says Thank You to achinbones For This Useful Post:

Goodbuddy (13-12-13)

Thanks

No. Not rubbish to me. It's very interesting. My partner gets very frustrated. Bits of her hurt and or don't work. But it varies from day to day lol.
    I'll wait, see what some of the more chemist minded think.
    Thanks very much for your info
    X

Sent from my iPhone using My fingers.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lowreypants For This Useful Post:

achinbones (21-12-13)

Thanks

Wow, amazing to see, how many of you guys do appreciate the healing effects of cannabis. I am suffering of Chronic Arachnoiditis for many years now and medical cannabis gives me far more relief of pain than all the pills I have got described from my neurological doctors.

Of course, it isn't so easy to get medical weed and many MOM providers are black sheeps.

I would lie to say, that I haven't lost money in this way, but my disease gives me no other choice to keep trying and searching for medical weed. Now please don't get me wrong, guys. I am not advertising, but I guess a little hint between friends and people suffering from health issues should be allowed, try buyweedsonline.com

I am using them for more than 6 months and never had any issues about delivery or products.

Thanks

Know this is a bit late but I'll put it in anyway, I too have fibro and its extremely frustrating to put up with. The pills from the doctors just make you worse because they don't actually know how to treat it yet. Strains that work for me are: Critical Kush make me sleep like a baby. Chiesel makes me eat like there's no tomorrow. And both are good for pain. Other stains that I've tried don't really work to be honest but those two are A+++ in my book. Will also be trying blue blood from Medicann seed shortly hoping it will also be good for fibro in some fashion.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3