Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bum! 99 to 2, my move and I'm shaking the dice...

Thanks

Things are beginning to move along now. I'm still not feeling it really though, my motivation has gone out the window for the time being. It must be cold out there, I wish it'd come back for more than a few minutes at 0200 in the morning.

Dear ole Dad put his hand in his pocket for me again on Friday. The Urban Assault Vehicle is on it's last legs, 140k miles, the tax runs out at the end of December. The MOT isn't due until the end of April but the front suspension makes some disconcerting knocking sounds on bumpy roads. It still drives ok, feels solid on the road, but it sounds dreadful. So on Friday 13th we zoomed down to the South coast and purchased a new Urban Assault Vehicle!!!

A nice innocuous old gits car. No-body notices cars like this - suits me fine. Another estate car, the old git that owned it only did 3k miles a year. Everything works and fuck me is it quick! I'm used to normal cars, this one's got a TURBO! I booted it once on the way back - bad idea because it was wet. The wheels span up in the first three gears and the traction control lights all came on, so I aborted my little test and carried on normally. A moment later looked down and thought 'hey! Where's all bloody my petrol gone?' I'm going to drive it gently I think.

Trying to sell the old one now. Someone will take it I'm sure, Someone who doesn't mind fixing the play on the front suspension. They'll have a good car overall, say what you like about Ford but this old 1999 Focus has done me well. The build quality is almost as good as BMW in my opinion. Loads of interest from Gumtree. Timewasters and no-shows are annoying though. So it's all clean and ready to go to a new home, if not I'll scrap it, that would be a shame though.

I managed to get my arse in gear and start looking for work - I'm really not feeling Christmas at all, I guess it'll come to me shortly. The job hunting has yielded some interest, so I've got my hair cut, ironed my best shirt, polished my shoes and fished out my smartest suit. My mobile hasn't stopped ringing, agencies getting all excited about some 'new meat' and some interviews are in the offing... as soon as I can be arsed to return all the calls I've been getting.

No word from the old boss... yet. Hopefully the letter I sent has got him worried, but not so pissed off that he doesn't pay me at the end of the month. I'm skint!

The grow is going nicely:

I should be chopping the one on the right, Black Cream, early early in the New Year. Just trying to judge when to start the flush - I'm asking Zip if he's got any hints 'cus autos finish at different speeds, it's hard to know when to stop the nutes. So (I guess) that'll be 72 days for Black Cream - I'm chuffed with that. The Pyramid Anubis probably about a week later and the Silver Bullet is looking like it's going to need 90 days minimum. Hopefully the smoke will be acceptable. I've only smoked auto once before and it wasn't great (maybe 'cus I grew it), but my green-thumb is greener now than in was back then.

Energy drink consumption is still up at 1 Ltr a day, Asda is about the best bet for this. £2 for 3 Ltr - it's all that keeps me going most of the day, goodness knows what it's doing to my insides! Food intake is MUCH better but the timings are really fucked up. I'm eating dinner at dinner-time, breakfast before I go to sleep and energy drink when I get up. Perhaps lunch might be a good idea... I could even have it at lunch-time! Maybe that'll help get my sleeping back under control. Still not knocked fags on the head, but that's on the list. Finding out what happened to my JSA application would be good. Christmas shopping needs doing, housework, Tarot readings to do... my old pal Manny is next, on a pm. So loads on the to-do list and all I could manage yesterday (including the early hours of this morning) was hair-cut, car clean, job-agency registration interview, salmon pasta-bake (mmm) and had a good tidy up in the garage. <- actually, that's not too bad, things are moving along.
    O God of earth and altar, bow down and hear our cry,
    our earthly rulers falter, our people drift and die;
    the walls of gold entomb us, the swords of scorn divide,
    take not thy thunder from us, but take away our pride.
    G.K. Chesterton

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Snake For This Useful Post:

Lil Sindigo (18-12-13)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2