Thread: "How to increase the THC of your Harvest"

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,061 Times

Default "How to increase the THC of your Harvest"

Dr. Jonny's "How to increase the THC of your Harvest"

This is a tutorial on how to increase the THC of marijuana by using water curing.
    I also show you how to build a Bud-Dry-er that will dry the water cured bud in 8 hours.
    This is the best method to use if you are making Hemp Oil, it will rinse away the Chlorophyll and any other residues on the bud material

I personally have never tried this but I would like to know if somebody has or if your going to...

How does it effect the bud taste/smell/etc?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to seanMcPot For This Useful Post:

Goodbuddy (23-12-13), THE DUDE ABIDES (23-12-13)

THCman428 Guest

4. The Following User Says Thank You to THCman428 For This Useful Post:

seanMcPot (23-12-13)

trumptummy Guest

It doesn't increase the THC, it decreases the plant mass. You lose weight, it can't magic THC out of nowhere.

Also note that the % figure is the strength of the resin, the concentration of THC, not that total amount. So this doesn't go from 21% thc to 50% say, it is still 21%, but you are smoking more resin in relation to plant matter.

I don't really see the point personally. You may as well make hash if you want a concentrate?

Having said that, breakitdownrollitup did try a water cure and was pleased with the results.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to trumptummy For This Useful Post:

Rory Breaker (24-12-13)

Thanks

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Humph For This Useful Post:

THCman428 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Humph View Post
    cant se mtself trying this anytime soon, call me old fashioned if you like but if its not broke dont fix it.lol
    I had some hydro babies go hermie so had to premature cut them without a flush. So this water cure will be perfect for these

10. The Following User Says Thank You to THCman428 For This Useful Post: