Page 17 of 33 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 ... LastLast

Thread: White Russian indoor from seed (first grow)

Thanks

Looking really nice gangjamin great first grow not too long till the end now,the buddage looks spot on and resin production is lookin lush,you will be expectin the bigger fan leaves and others to start yellowin as the plant uses up its resources from now till the end when they look all yellow i jist pick them off jist break the leave and stem right down to the branch so not to leave material that could rot.If the yellowin is startin fi the bottom up it will prolly be magnesium a dose of epsoms will sort that.aw the best wi the rest ganjamin alls good.weed heed

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by weed heed View Post
    Looking really nice gangjamin great first grow not too long till the end now,the buddage looks spot on and resin production is lookin lush,you will be expectin the bigger fan leaves and others to start yellowin as the plant uses up its resources from now till the end when they look all yellow i jist pick them off jist break the leave and stem right down to the branch so not to leave material that could rot.If the yellowin is startin fi the bottom up it will prolly be magnesium a dose of epsoms will sort that.aw the best wi the rest ganjamin alls good.weed heed
    Thanks for your kind words mate im really happy with em so far, and the resin is going sick the last few days its great
    Your right a fair few (especially lower and those under the supercropped canopy) fan leaves have been dying and ive been taking them back to the branch
    I gave them a dose of epsoms about 3 weeks ago tbh mate cos they were showing what i think was a mag def and sure enough after a weak they came a nice dark green especially near the top but less so lower down. The lower stuff is definately yellowing a lot faster and i was considering giving them another dose now theyre 4/5 weeks in flower what ya reckon mate?

Thanks

I gave them a dose of epsoms about 3 weeks ago tbh mate cos they were showing what i think was a mag def and sure enough after a weak they came a nice dark green
    Did u give em some N at approx the same time as epsoms? I dont think they get darker greener with epsoms.. i think they just stop developing mg def symtoms.. But im no real expert Just thinking it can be that exta N made em greener and now they want more. Depends on soil quality.. as i've understood it some soils require extra N troughout the flowering stage, at least 1ml/L now and then, and really bad soils need even more. But as ppl say in the end of the grow the plant should "eat it self up" and start yellowing. I think this yellowing is supposed to happen at the last 3 weeks of the grow. But thats only my opinion Good luck with the grow m8 Sounds wonderful with all the resin!

Thanks

Thanks for the info and the nice comments tetra
    Yes i thought so aswell mate with the N but they didnt get anymore N (biobizz grow) until after they started to green up cos it was only after i started giving them N (first week of flower) that they started to go pale green :S
    I gave them 1ml/litre N for 2 weeks and they just wouldnt come away from a light green colour but then after the epsoms they got a nice dark green colouring, i thought it odd aswell. I gave them the epsoms after looking in the plant problem chart on here and seeing my plants show the same signs as the pics there and lighter green colour in general.

Thanks

Okay gangjamin, i've heard ppl give Epsoms 2 times, but i leave this advice to more experienced growers to give! Hope u get it sorted peace

Thanks

Cool Tetra thanks for your input anyway mate, all info welcome you dont get less experienced than me ^^

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gangjamin View Post
    Thanks for the info and the nice comments tetra
    Yes i thought so aswell mate with the N but they didnt get anymore N (biobizz grow) until after they started to green up cos it was only after i started giving them N (first week of flower) that they started to go pale green :S
    I gave them 1ml/litre N for 2 weeks and they just wouldnt come away from a light green colour but then after the epsoms they got a nice dark green colouring, i thought it odd aswell. I gave them the epsoms after looking in the plant problem chart on here and seeing my plants show the same signs as the pics there and lighter green colour in general.
    Careful you dont over nute them with N, or grow mate, never ever more than 1ml per litre, at any time in my opinion, and you should only feed grow every other feed at the most.

A good rule of thumb is if you see something up, make your addition to the grow to fix it, and then wait, dont do anything for 3-4days minimum, soil takes a long time to show stuff, and if you are impatient you could over feed and kill.

You will never see a plant die from under nuting....

Take it slow and watch what your plant is doing. I administered epsoms to one of my plants a week ago, just today its shown a recovery, thats 7 days...

Anyways matey keep up the sterling work, it will bear fruits soon enough

BB

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,340 Times

Yellowing from bottom is normal round this stage, personally when i got half way i dont care about N anymore, and they only get bloom stuff, let us see em, are they that bad mate. Ive lost loads of lower leaves from BD's, total yellow then i tap em off, if they will fall, and the wreck hasnt had fan leaves other than on side branches for a week or two. Just remember these plants are suppose to die by then end.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyBoy View Post
    Careful you dont over nute them with N, or grow mate, never ever more than 1ml per litre, at any time in my opinion, and you should only feed grow every other feed at the most.

A good rule of thumb is if you see something up, make your addition to the grow to fix it, and then wait, dont do anything for 3-4days minimum, soil takes a long time to show stuff, and if you are impatient you could over feed and kill.

You will never see a plant die from under nuting....

Take it slow and watch what your plant is doing. I administered epsoms to one of my plants a week ago, just today its shown a recovery, thats 7 days...

Anyways matey keep up the sterling work, it will bear fruits soon enough

BB
    Quote Originally Posted by dekay View Post
    Yellowing from bottom is normal round this stage, personally when i got half way i dont care about N anymore, and they only get bloom stuff, let us see em, are they that bad mate. Ive lost loads of lower leaves from BD's, total yellow then i tap em off, if they will fall, and the wreck hasnt had fan leaves other than on side branches for a week or two. Just remember these plants are suppose to die by then end.
    Yo buddy and dekay!
    They normally get just under 1ml/litre grow then 3 day break then water then 4 day break etc etc, ive had no signs of any burn yet apart from a few tips at the very end but ill heed your warnings and cut that in half now and maybe just give half a ml/litre once every 4 waterings (once a fortnight) or i may even drop it all together after one more grow feed as they will be nearly halfway as dekay says.
    Great advice as usual you 2 thanks.... i noticed the epsoms took a week to clear my mg def up aswell buddy and after it did the lighter green colour of the leaves was replaced with lush dark green foliage, thats why i asked if it would be wise to do a small epsoms dose again as i think thats what got rid of the lighter green allover (nothing else was changed).
    Pics might be a problem mate as my buddy and his camera are away for a week, ill try to get one tomorrow or try my phone on em, tbh dekay they aint that bad mate just lighter green than im used to and theyre only 4/5 weeks in flower and im guessing they'l go 11 weekish, im just trying to stay on top of em and correct anything before it gets bad.
    Thanks for popping in again chaps, I always feel less concerned after reading your opinions and titbits of info so cheers

Thanks

I must say i agree with the more experienced growers above, be very careful with nutes.. But also with epsoms, to much of it can give lock outs in the soil, specially when there's ph problems in the soil too, had a friend and my self getting spotted leaves after epsoms, but as mentioned then we had some ph issues aswell.. not 100% sure due to epsoms, but it came after that for both of us. And regarding N and nutes, they're right, it takes long time in soil to notice differance, but i'd give em a little bit of N grownutes to about 3-4 weeks before the end, to stop them from yellowing to early, if 11 weeks then i'd stop feeding about week 7-8, but again thats just mee! some give none and are happy with that. Personally I think they need green foliage and fan leaves to produce much energy for bud formation good if they dont die off to early.

Page 17 of 33 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 ... LastLast