Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Thread: White Russian indoor from seed (first grow)

Thanks

lookin good. cant get that extractor fan soon enough. you should be fine, my first grow space was my attic and my little ones endured some extreme spikes in temps with no ill effects. still i would make it 1st priority when possible. good luck with your effort.

Peace.

anything i say is purely speculation and conjecture. i dont know shit and i have probably been drinking. view my posts with amusment and please wait for someone with some real knowledge to come along.

cm

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CannMan View Post
    lookin good. cant get that extractor fan soon enough. you should be fine, my first grow space was my attic and my little ones endured some extreme spikes in temps with no ill effects. still i would make it 1st priority when possible. good luck with your effort.

yes indeed m8, i havent got any cash yet for this grow but i will defo be getting my extraction sorted ASAP!
    With it being outdoor i have to be careful of noise and from what i have read a ruck is about the quietest/best? so i will have to splash out on one i guess unless anyone can suggest another fan upto the job and quieter?
    Failing that ill get a ruck and work on quietenig it down somehow box+ blankets or similar.
    Im also thinking i will need a small ruck or atleast a bathroom type fan for veg when i do curtain it in, its all money!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,340 Times

If you get a fan speed controller u can quieten them a bit too, as well as hang em from bungee cords but they are a bit of a pain for noise, talking of extraction i havent replaced mine yet, did my last grow with no timer, extraction or fans (pigs took em last year), what a fucking pain that was making sure i was about to turn light on n off everyday, lol.

Thanks

wow nice idea with the fanspeed controller and bungees thanks m8, but i fear with my lack of funds at the moment that I might have to wait for that cant even afford a fan yet lol
    Sorry to hear they took your gear m8 nice to see they aint dampened your spirit though
    I know where you're coming from with the light i still havent got a timer or a contactor either so im plugging and unplugging manually myself still, it sucks lol....must have been tough with no extraction/fans though hehe

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,340 Times

Nah wasnt too bad, was winter so temps didnt matter and smell was hidden with moth balls.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dekay View Post
    Nah wasnt too bad, was winter so temps didnt matter and smell was hidden with moth balls.
    lol, whats moth balls m8?

Ok day 5 discovering that outdoor growing is a fuckin mare with temps lol
    A few days ago was hittin 90+ and today in lights off (11am-5pm) hit lows of 59! might have to look at a fanheater or similar i think for the colder summer? days
    Anyway nothing else to report apart from im gettin the gist of the camera now so heres a couple of pics....

1.Mutant? wtf is going on with this guy anyone?

2 and 3.Biggest baby

Thanks

looking good mate. It wont be long till your grow room is stinking of quality cannabis. And an answer to you mutation Is second leaves should be fine i had the very same thing happen to one of my northern lights after the second set of leaves come through it should look fine.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Darko View Post
    looking good mate. It wont be long till your grow room is stinking of quality cannabis. And an answer to you mutation Is second leaves should be fine i had the very same thing happen to one of my northern lights after the second set of leaves come through it should look fine.
    Thanks for poppin in m8 nice to have someone here who is growing the same stuff and thats a big relief on the mutation side of things thank you!

Ok this is where i show im n00b at posting on forums aswell as never growing my own....i just found the thanks button!

So sorry to all of you lovely peeps who have taken the time to pop in and offer great advice too !!!
    I will try to thank you all now EDIT it works!!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,596 Times

hey jamin, loving the quality of your baby shots and as darko already pointed out, mutants just become minor annoyances once you've had one or two. they usually grow out of it after a few new leave sets. good luck with your grow man.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tay View Post
    hey jamin, loving the quality of your baby shots and as darko already pointed out, mutants just become minor annoyances once you've had one or two. they usually grow out of it after a few new leave sets. good luck with your grow man.
    Yo Tay thanks m8 not david bailey yet but better pics than the others i done yes thanks for the luck too!
    no updates today they changed very little but seem to be gettin very thirsty!

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast