Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: TaNg's AutoX.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,585 Times

Looking real nice tang mate... how big is your groom if you dont mind me asking?

and do you ever get any issues with light bleaching with the leds?

cheers... IJ

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ironjustice For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-12-22), TaNg PeNg (25-01-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,666 Times

Quote Originally Posted by TokeItUpUK View Post
    Amazing growing there son.

If i sub to your thread maybe i can learn somthing.

I like the idea of how you feed it mates alot of sence.

When feeding with this way do you give just a weak dosage of nutes to keep it drinking?
    Yeah bro half the recommended strength is about what I feed in full bloom.

Quote Originally Posted by ironjustice View Post
    Looking real nice tang mate... how big is your groom if you dont mind me asking?

and do you ever get any issues with light bleaching with the leds?

cheers... IJ
    Yeah I've had a few bleached tips but it doesn't affect the THC just the chlorophyll in the buds so I don't mind it,not had it with these a Rebels though. My room is 1.2m2 bro.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TaNg PeNg For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-12-22), ironjustice (15-01-14), TokeItUpUK (13-01-14)

Thanks

Day 55.

The strength of the smell coming of the AutoX is quite something it's the same aroma as the other AutoX I grew but more powerful,I didn't realise quite how big she was until I looked at the pics of the last X.
    The Sirius is coming along nicely and is on overdrive now and should be ready in 20 days,this girl smells soooo good its skunky cheese goodness lol.

AutoX.

Here is the other X I grew at day 57.

White Sirius.
    Last edited by TaNg PeNg; 15-01-14 at 01:42 PM.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TaNg PeNg For This Useful Post:

Duke1 (15-01-14), GEORGE (02-12-22), Zip (15-01-14)

Thanks

Wink

Hi TaNg PeNg!!!

It's a very great an good job what are you doing there. RESPECT! Love it so much... I will try the same like you, you are my mentor
    But i've a question about your Tent. How big/tall is ur Tent? I want to put 3 from the 15l Airpot in there, i have a tent 120x120x200! What do you think?

Thanks!
    The World Is Yours!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Angelo84 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-12-22), TaNg PeNg (20-01-14)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo84 View Post
    Hi TaNg PeNg!!!

It's a very great an good job what are you doing there. RESPECT! Love it so much... I will try the same like you, you are my mentor
    But i've a question about your Tent. How big/tall is ur Tent? I want to put 3 from the 15l Airpot in there, i have a tent 120x120x200! What do you think?

Thanks!
    Yep this rooms the same size as yours bro so 3 or 4 plants in big pots will be fine.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TaNg PeNg For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-12-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,585 Times

Cheers for that Tang, have you got 6 rebel upgrades in each unit? i really like the look of the rebels its just the cost that puts me off lol

plants looking awesome by the way.. next grow i will be doing one of these under my single 600w panel and see how it goes... but im well excited about growing it now seeing how yours is coming on!! you say you grew one out before, what was the smoke like dude? sorry for all the questions in your diary by the way...

thanks... IJ

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ironjustice For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Day 60.

The AutoX is drinking 3L a day now 2L in the morning and 1L at night,I still have her on BigBud and will switch to Overdrive next week. The aroma from her is really testing my Rhino Filter but it's 18 months old so is due a change. I'm not expecting the buds to get as fat as the Auto Ultimate or TD but they are long and frosting up a treat.

The White Sirius continues to swell and doesn't look like she wants to finish any time soon...maybe another 20 days will do it but I'm in no rush. This girls smell is so skunky now and as pungent as the AutoX.

AutoX.

White Sirius.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TaNg PeNg For This Useful Post:

C.K.Watt (20-01-14), GEORGE (02-12-22), ironjustice (25-01-14), Zip (20-01-14)

Thanks

Seen the TaNg's grows before and doesn't dissapoint again, truly awesome.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to C.K.Watt For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ironjustice View Post
    Cheers for that Tang, have you got 6 rebel upgrades in each unit? i really like the look of the rebels its just the cost that puts me off lol

plants looking awesome by the way.. next grow i will be doing one of these under my single 600w panel and see how it goes... but im well excited about growing it now seeing how yours is coming on!! you say you grew one out before, what was the smoke like dude? sorry for all the questions in your diary by the way...

thanks... IJ
    Bro questions are most welcome on my thread,I'm using just 8 Rebels in 2 upgraded MS0004 so I'm running at a total of 240w in this room, my other room has 2 hybrid MS0006 with 2 Rebels in the centre of each,that room is about 350w.
    The AutoX is a lovely vape bro very strong and hazy.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TaNg PeNg For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-12-22), ironjustice (25-01-14)

Thanks

Lovely looking plant, keep it up How far is she? How you finding those LED? I'm looking into LED panels now, so far using Green Lamp 150W
    Peace !

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Derek80 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-12-22)

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast