Thread: white widow x bigbud by female seeds

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,303 Times

Default white widow x bigbud by female seeds

hi all just quick grow report on this strain having been my3rd crop of this strain,well good points they germed well and grew fairly quickly yeild is good but this plant doesnt react well to enviromental stress and will if upset produce male flowers which apeared 2 out of 3 grows,though this wasnt a problem as they appear to be sterile.ime this strain grows very much better in coco than soil,also she can become tall very quick but responds well to topping and training.the smoke is strong if let to mature fully and good medicinal qualitys making this a good oil producer for medical use.flowering took between 9-10 weeks under 250w hps with yeilds of 260grams,252 grams and around the same last time.so consistent and good value for your money,though tbh i wont grow this indoors again as it herms to easy.if i missed anything please feel free to ask,peace and enjoy!

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Duke1 For This Useful Post:

CocoMonkey (03-01-14), Fairy (01-01-14), Fieldy (03-01-14), Goodbuddy (01-01-14), Murdock (01-01-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 35,859 Times

thanks for the heads up duke, i,m mentoring a grow with this strain now , cheers m

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Murdock For This Useful Post:

Duke1 (03-01-14), Fieldy (03-01-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 12,113 Times

Oh I'm just on with this strain myself, cheers D

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Fieldy For This Useful Post:

Duke1 (03-01-14)

Thanks

good luck with it but im sure you will love it,when it gets too about 4 weeks of 12-12 is when any upset is likely to make it throw a wobbly but tbh its much more stable than pure bigbud which is a fussy fucker and can herm at the drop of a hat,atleast this seems to be sterile as even the nanas that opened didnt pollinate at all.good luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fieldy View Post
    Oh I'm just on with this strain myself, cheers D

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Duke1 For This Useful Post:

Bostin (09-01-14), Fieldy (03-01-14), Murdock (03-01-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,368 Times

Just harvested this myself and its quite nice. For some reason mine has lost a lot of its smell and wasn't able to flush it properly as ended up with mold on a couple of the plants just 3 days into flushing so they don't taste great this time round as was chopped without a good flush. Gets you nicely stoned though. More of couch lock effect than a high

Sent from my JY-G3 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks

Threw the bad bits away btw!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to reganlives For This Useful Post:

Duke1 (13-03-14)

Thanks

Also... I'm only on day 3 of cure but its already quite dry. Will it taste better once cured more?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to reganlives For This Useful Post:

Duke1 (13-03-14)

Thanks

hi reganlives it may not improve much in taste if it was cut full of nutes it makes it a bit harsh because its full of nitrogen which mucks up the smell and taste,will still get you wasted though depending if it was mature when chopped a longer cure may help a bit,bad luck with the rot,improve air circulation for next time a continuous 24/7 strong wind is best you should be able to see every leaf blowing about imo when in heavy flower i blast the!enjoy.
    Quote Originally Posted by reganlives View Post
    Also... I'm only on day 3 of cure but its already quite dry. Will it taste better once cured more?

Thanks

Thanks for the tips