Thread: g 13 how long

Thanks

Default Answered: g 13 how long

how long for flowering for g 13 . been flowering 7 weeks today cheers for any advice

2. "they can flower up and beyond 14 weeks like beef curtains said mate, sativa love for ya. enjoy the ride "

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,924 Times
    Provided Answers: 35

9-10 week mate
    Depending on how you like you trichomes

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 39,862 Times
    Provided Answers: 181

Always add 1/2 weeks onto what the breeders say & you wont be far away from finish..

Depends on which type of high your after. .. Here's a guide on trichomes and when to chop for different types of high.. . Hope this helps..

Good luck

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 22,354 Times
    Provided Answers: 22

i grew it once about 6 yrs ago,it took 13 weeks and grew to 7 ft high, pmsl good smoke though but just to leggy for me like.atb

Bobby Digital Guest

they can flower up and beyond 14 weeks like beef curtains said mate, sativa love for ya. enjoy the ride

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bobby Digital For This Useful Post:

Mr Swilly (11-01-14)

Thanks

cheers mark that's what I was looking for they looked about ready but I got a jewellers loupe today and all trichomes are still clear

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by B.A. BARACUS View Post
    Always add 1/2 weeks onto what the breeders say & you wont be far away from finish..

Depends on which type of high your after. .. Here's a guide on trichomes and when to chop for different types of high.

Good luck
    Cool. Is that fairly accurate? I didnt know the age of the crystals had that much of an effect on the high.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 39,862 Times
    Provided Answers: 181

Quote Originally Posted by dave101 View Post
    Cool. Is that fairly accurate? I didnt know the age of the crystals had that much of an effect on the high.
    Yes mate its very accurate.. get yourself s jewellers loupe from ebay for about £3.00 & check out them trichomes. .