Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,844 Times

Here is some Super Bowl humor for you.

Attachment 245624
    Attachment 245625

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to galt For This Useful Post:

C.K.Watt (23-01-14)

Thanks

Man, that was a crazy Super Bowl, wtf happened at the start with that fumble, looks like it totally threw manning for the next twenty minutes, then the broncos just kept loosing it. I don't know FA about NFL, but Jesus they seemed to fuck everything up after gaining 20/30yards. The Seahawks were on it, eye of the tiger baby, they just flowed. Thought we woulda seen some these fantastic new US ads everyone was going on about, and why the fuck was Vernon Kay there for all of 5mins, he's a pest. I woulda preferred an all american Super Bowl, as in no input from anyone English (0r Irish) no offence, but for me i wanna hear all that US shit lol

Thanks

Gutted we never got to see any weed adverts. Any yanks on the site that can hopefully tell us about them.

TheKraken Guest

Biggest load of shit I've ever seen

Thanks

Love the NFL watch it every season
    I am officially part of the THCTALK Street Team, so if you have any questions concerns or problems don't hesitate to ask.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2